Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Free Serif Drawplus 6

• Please log in to reply

cigos

cigos

• PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
Morning All You Brainboxes,
In the January issue of 'Computeractive' there is a free software download of Serif Drawplus 6. I don't know if anyone else tried it but when I tried to I continually got 'Open' or 'Save'. I downloaded with "Save' and have the components in my file but am unable to bring up the programme. When I click on any of the items I can only view each part via, either, Photoshop or Picasa.
As a rank amateur am I missing something here? I have been unable to see 'Install' in the window and am wondering why. Has anyone any ideas? I have Emailed the help people at Computeractive but have not had a reply.

Cigos

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
Need to run the Setup program.

cigos

cigos

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
Thanks Neil,
I found the set-up configuration amongst the download; which was another learning curve; and from there I was able to start the installation.

All Good Wishes, Cigos