Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Football Manager 2008 8.0.1

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Pazma

Pazma

• PipPip
  • 67 posts
Has anyone else used the fmloader.exe? Apparently it's a malware downloader or something. :) Does anyone else know an alternative?

Advertisements

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,839 posts
Hi Pazma,

A no-cd crack? Can you please confirm what this means? Are you trying to install the game from the disc (i.e. purchased from a shop) or did you download it from somewhere?

Troy

Pazma

Pazma

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
No, I got the original disc from my cousin but he took it back so when I tried to play the game with the new patch 8.0.1 it asked for the original cd, which I don't have any more. So I searched for a no-cd crack and that fmloader.exe is all I could find but apparently it's malware or something. I was just wondering if there was a different no-cd crack out there or do I have to get the cd again? (Although I doubt he'll give me the cd, he likes the game too much!!)

wannabe1

wannabe1

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 16,645 posts
Sorry...what you are doing is considered piracy and we will not assist you.

Topic Closed