Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Cooling issues?

• Please log in to reply

Foxxed

Foxxed

• PipPipPip
  • 126 posts
Well my computer seems to get Warm(To the touch) but i never really knew how warm it was until i downloaded speedfan 4.33 (a system monitor program)

and my temps are
Temp 1:41c
temp 2:48c
temp 3:-47c
HD1:39c
temp1:37c(guessing thats my 120g HDD)

and my fan speeds are

Fan1: N/a
Fan2: N/a
Fan 3: 5400-5600RPM(IDK if thats the case or CPU fan,but when temp2 goes up the RPM increase)

So are my temps to hot or No?

If not i was looking at a set of fans from Xpcgear that are variable RPM so i can set the speed
i think their like 1400-3400Rmp in 2 80mm case fans

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
Those temperatures aren't warm.
However if the case is hot to the touch (which it generally shouldn't be) then something is wrong and you could maybe benefit from extra fans/cooling.

Foxxed

Foxxed

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts
I just did a little work on the main 18g HDD(Freed up over 5 extra gigs,cuz i only had 800Mb free)

now My Cpu is running(Working) at 40-42c

Heres the fans i want to get
http://www.xpcgear.com/a1869xb2.html

And i was thinking about getting another 80mm variable Rpm for the CPU instead of the 60mm