Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

sound is gone

• Please log in to reply

allison

allison

• Pip
  • 4 posts
my sound is completely gone.my speckers is hooked,and i hear fuzz,but thats all.

Advertisements

Hemal

Hemal

Founding Fart

• Technician
  • 1,470 posts
welcome allison, is there anything more that you can tell us like when it was gone, if this happned after installing any programs or anything else?

allison

allison

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
it just quit.theres alot wrong with my system.i had it worked on but the man didn't fix it.

Hemal

Hemal

Founding Fart

• Technician
  • 1,470 posts
lets take a look at whats running on your computer by using a free diagnostisc tool called HiJackThis, that can be found in my signature, please download the program, close all open windows and programs, run the program and post a log bak up here, DO NOT delete anything yet from the log unless told by a staff member