Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Laptop Skins

• Please log in to reply

mcdanielnc89

mcdanielnc89

• PipPipPip
  • 171 posts
Hello everyone.

I am searchign for some laptop "skins", but am not wanting the plastic sticker skins, for I'm afraid of it ripping of teh Laptop finish on the laptop when I remove it.

Any ideas?

-Nathaniel

Advertisements

mcdanielnc89

mcdanielnc89

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts
Anyone?

elanoralph19

elanoralph19

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I am feeling really creative and want to somehow decorate the top of my laptop. I want to make my laptop nice and clean, so I am looking for a blank universal skin cover that is made especially to be customized. Does anyone know where we could find something similar?

Edited by rshaffer61, 27 July 2011 - 12:57 AM.
Removed link

nanyjs

nanyjs

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I am surprised nobody suggest you any related site.
Check out laptop skins here at skinz.me and choose one you like the most.

nanyjs

nanyjs

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Another site for laptop decals and skins is laptop Skin Shop where you can find all size laptop decal skins in beautiful designs.