Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Digital Camera Inquiry

• Please log in to reply

Torrone

Torrone

• PipPip
  • 46 posts
Hello!

I've been looking around at purchasing a new Digital Camera and being a complete amateur this is easier said than done! This is the one I've liked so far. Picture:

Posted Image

If anyone has it or had it or knows anything about it, any opinion, can they please tell me what they thought of it? Are the specifications good? Usability/durability etc?

I would also be grateful for advice on what to look for in a potential purchase since I haven't really set my mind down on anything yet..any personal recommendations?
[budget is $200 and down...]

Thank you! :)

Edited by Torrone, 20 January 2008 - 03:49 PM.

Advertisements

pip22

pip22

Trusted Tech

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,663 posts
Torrone, I don't think this an appropriate place for a posting digital camera queries. Strictly speaking, it's not even a computer peripheral. A peripheral is a device which needs to be connected to a PC in order for it to work --- that's not the case here. My own opinion is you'd be better served by joining one of the many digital camera forums since their members are all digicam users so you are assured of many responses to your posts. By comparison, it's possible that many G2G members have no interest in digicams or their specifications. Just my opinion of course, but based on sound logic I believe.

Torrone

Torrone

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
Yeah I thought that as well, but then I figured there must be some fellow geeks who have some knowledge of this stuff so I would ask them for their opinion..anyway...I see what you mean. Delete or close the thread, however you see fit. Thanks.