Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Keyboard similar to the Lycosa

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 6 posts
So here's the deal. I got the Lycosa about 2 weeks ago.. and I'm about to send it back. The lights would flicker and my space bar all of a sudden stopped working. I've given up on Razer because like my keyboard, the mouse is bugged so I threw that out too. The mouse would randomly disconnect itsself so I just gave up on it. For my backups, I'm using a Microsoft Media keyboard and a mx500 mouse. I'm going to keep the mouse but once I get the money back for the keyboard I'm getting a new keyboard. So I'm curious if there's another keyboard like it that's not from that company. I told myself I'm not buying a thing from them again. So to describe it, I'm looking for a keyboard that is small and thin, keys feel like the keys of a laptop, and lights up. I have about 80 bucks to spend so hit me with anything in that range. Having media keys are a plus, I just don't want some fat plastic keys that stick up... I like how a laptop's keys are and hope to find a keyboard with similar characteristics. Wireless or Cord is fine, thank you very much. If you need any more information, please respond.

Edited by sapguar, 20 January 2008 - 04:10 PM.

Trusted Tech

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,663 posts
Have a look at some Logitech stuff