I've got a error similar to http://www.geekstogo...l=code 10 sound
What I tried to do was run everest and find the drivers. The everest shortcut is outdated however, so I also got a driver from driverguide. My problem is that the installation guide for the driver says:
1. Click Start -> Settings -> Control Panel.
2. Double click System.
3. Click Device Manager.
4. Double click PCI Multimedia Audio Device.
5. Click Reinstall Driver.
6. Click Next.
7. Click Next.
8. Click Specify a location, then type d:\sound\Wolfson\win98. Now press ENTER.
9. Click Next.
10. Click Next.
11. Put the Windows 98 CD disc into the CD-ROM drive, then click OK.
12. When the files have been copied, click Finish.
13. Click Close.
14. Restart Windows 98 and for changes to take effect.
But I do not have a Windows 98 CD
What should I do?
Thank you in andvance