Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Biostar Fan Utility GPU Temp Now Not Present

• Please log in to reply

PC-HELL

PC-HELL

• Pip
  • 1 posts
:)

I just built another tower and gave my old but still new tower to my mother, so she's happy, in return i catch crap with mine
any way as paraniod a person as i am, i has installed the Fan Control Utility from Biostar, Had my CPU Temp Sys Temp and my GPU temp
unfortunatley i had mistakenly installed the wrong driver for one of my harddware wich in turn crashed the computer and corrupted some programs
so a reinstall was my only option. Now that i am back up and running and have reinstalled the Fan Utility for the Biostar TF570 SLI motherboard
i have somehow lost the GPU Temp Gauge now its only showing CPU Temp and System Temp, HMMMM any Ideas, I have been trying to figure this out
for several days now.

Advertisements