Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

S30 main board

• Please log in to reply

cyberswat

cyberswat

• Pip
  • 5 posts
Does anybody know how I can get instructions to installing the s30 main board to ATX case? It has an AMD 756 chip. Thanks. :tazz:

email: [email removed to prevent spam]

Edited by admin, 21 April 2005 - 09:34 PM.

Advertisements

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
Are you wanting to swap the old board with an identical replacement?

cyberswat

cyberswat

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
I had a friend help me in installing the board. My question was referring to powering main board to case, due to not having installation manual. I had trouble looking for manufacturers board manual therefore I couldn't get the power running to the ATX case.
The board itself had no ID on where to put the PW sw, HDD LED, etc. connectors. Thanks for the help though and appreciate your reply. :tazz:

jacobusmatthew

jacobusmatthew

• PipPipPip
  • 137 posts
is there anymore info you can give us about the particular mobo you have, and what you are trying to do........... cause usually most mobo's come with an online pdf manual.

Matt

dynastywhite

dynastywhite

• Pip
  • 1 posts
It's been a long time since the first post about how to wire the S30 Main Board.
Did anyone ever find an answer?
I would also like to know as there does not seem to be a manual available.

Where do the HHD LED, RESET SW, and TURBO LED wires plug into on the S30 MAIN BOARD?

Thank you in advance

Dave