Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Norton 360 reinstalling problems

• Please log in to reply

Mr. Paventi

Mr. Paventi

• Pip
  • 7 posts
I had to reboot my pc and afterwards I had to reinstall Norton 360, it appear a message suddenly that I have 355 days until due date experation. That Norton 360 is protecting my pc but it said in the main window of Norton 360 At Risk: there are 6 or wtv issues affecting my status. The Norton 360 had x's and is red on the icons like for instance pc security, transaction security,backup and restore, pc tuneup. I dont know if its because Ive got Norton 360 installed on another computer??? Ive tried alot of things before coming here !!!
Please help me!!!

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
Update the program?
Have you followed what the program suggests you do?

Mr. Paventi

Mr. Paventi

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
I think I've solved the problem thxs!!!

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
So what did you do?
You're not just helping me, you're helping everybody else who finds this post in Google.

Mr. Paventi

Mr. Paventi

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Well I only had to use the same e-mail and password that I registered for my Norton 360 product.