Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Power Problem

• Please log in to reply

xfaqtar

xfaqtar

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I am putting together a box made up of a bunch of compatible components that I have had laying around...except for 1. I needed an ATX case/power combo and found an old Gateway P2 box with a 200w ATX power supply. I got everything to fit and match up minus one item, the 2x2 main processor 12 V power is not run in this case.

My question here is:

Can I adapt one off of my other leads via a harness, or can a run this lead myself, or am I out of luck and just needing to find another case?

Advertisements

SRX660

SRX660

motto - Just get-er-done

• Technician
  • 4,345 posts
i would not bother with this. For $20 you can buy a 380 watt PS that has the 4 pin plug for the computer.

http://3btech.net/mi380wachpos.html

SRX660

xfaqtar

xfaqtar

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
thanks that was what iwas wondering