Followed by Civil Twilight - The River
What are you listening to?
Posted 13 January 2013 - 09:33 AM
Warning: Strobe lighting is used.
Edited by Wolfeymole, 13 January 2013 - 09:34 AM.
Posted 13 January 2013 - 02:40 PM
Posted 16 January 2013 - 06:26 PM
I Have A Dream
Posted 18 January 2013 - 08:39 AM
Click on the Gear Icon and change it to 240p to hear it.
Posted 19 January 2013 - 06:52 AM
Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:54 PM
Edited by pystryker, 26 January 2013 - 06:58 AM.
Posted 26 January 2013 - 12:19 AM
On top of the editor window, there are different sorts of symbols
- On the right side of the smiley, there is a little chain with a "+" on it
- Place the link you want to embed in the editor, in the designated space for it
- Select the link; then cut it using the mouse context menu
- Using the left mouse button click once on the chain
- A dropdown menu shows up
- In the URL space delete "http://"
- Place the mouse arrow on top of the URL space and click once with the left mouse button, placing the cursor there
- Click once on the right mouse button
- On the context menu that shows up; click once on "Paste", using the link mouse button
- Under the URL space there is a little window titled: "Insert Text "
- Type here the text you choose for your link; then
- Click once on "Insert Link" with the left mouse button
Instructions look probably more complicated than how it really goes in the practice. The more often you use them the more effortless they become. It might help copy and paste them on a word doc and out print them; so you will have them handy when you need them.
Edited by SpyCatsher, 26 January 2013 - 12:29 AM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users