Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

QuickBooks Point of Sale

• Please log in to reply

fiop23

fiop23

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi, I'm a first time poster and was suggested here by a friend.
I'm running QuickBooks Point of Sale Pro in a an optics store and I'd like to be able to access the customers info from another computer. I don't need to use it to record any data only to check up customers prescriptions and addresses.
Is there anyway I can export the data to excell or access the program or data file via a remote desktop conection? If I do use a remote conection, could another user be using the program at the same time?

Thanks

Advertisements

Ztruker

Ztruker

Member 5k

• Technician
  • 7,065 posts
Hi fiop23, welcome.

I think your best bet would be to contact Intuit. The support page for that product is here QuickBooks Point of Sale: Pro.

I doubt very much anyone here has any experience with the product, though I must say that for the price it should certainly be able to do what you want :)