Issues with IE7. The browser won't launch correctly from the desktop icon or start menu. IE just hangs and freezes my pc.
So I rebooted and launched through Start, all progs, accessories, IE with ad ons disabled.
Now it works, but without add ons.
Tried everything I've read in previous posts;
* Rebooted and tried relaunching from desktop etc - same result
* Tools / manage add ons - greyed out
* I even went into the add ons (can't remember how) and they are all flagged as enabled.
* Tried reinstalling IE7 - same issue
* tried to install a previous version - windows message saying a newer version installed.
* Tried deleting the IE7 to reinstall IE6, but can't delete it.
* MS support page is a plie of tosh and no help whatsoever
Any help would be much appreciated.
Edited by Norvern, 25 January 2008 - 01:04 AM.