Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

myspace music

• Please log in to reply

dawn-11

dawn-11

• Pip
  • 1 posts
hi.

i just recently got a new laptop and it's internet is ran off of a router connected to my desktop computer.

ever since i got my laptop, music on myspace has only been playing half way through, maybe not even that much, then stopping.

it worked fine on my desktop before.

help please?

Advertisements

Lehmo

Lehmo

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
hi

its possible that because its routed through your desktop, depending on your internet connection type, the desktop could be taking up a lot of internet speed. I believe myspace music is played by buffering directly from the url so if it timed out it would probably stop playing. I would suggest getting a better connection like broadband which youve probably got anyway or getting the laptop its own internet

thats my opinion anyway, not that sure

Lehmo