Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

how do i create a digital imaged motorbike

• Please log in to reply

i love bubbles

i love bubbles

• PipPip
  • 58 posts
im trying to make a new image for my business card, im trying to create something like the image i have attached. but different wording and my own because im not keen on using other peoples work. does anyone have any ideas or maybe are able to create something like that?
any help would be greatly appreciated thank you

Attached Thumbnails

• A10057B.jpg

Advertisements

SRX660

SRX660

motto - Just get-er-done

• Technician
  • 4,345 posts
You can make just about any picture you want for a business card. You just need to mess with it.

Posted Image

I have even taken pictures with a digital camera , in a garage, using sheets for a background to make a business card from. It helps to have some knowledge of photo programs like Paint Shop Pro, Corel Photo Paint, Adobe Photoshop, etc.

Posted Image

SRX660

Edited by SRX660, 31 January 2008 - 08:26 PM.

BlackHalo

BlackHalo

• PipPipPip
  • 266 posts
Firstly (as said) you can take some digital images of bikes and mess around with them in photoshop. There are countless effects and alterations you can do with the program and the possibilities are near endless. There are also millions (if not billions) of fonts you can use, loads are available on the net and some of them are free (just make sure when downloading). If you don't have access or expertise to digital photography, you can download stock photo's of bikes. Just do a google search for stock photo's and you'll be amazed at how many hits you get. This is a very risky business though and you have to be completely and utterly sure that you have the right to use these images (the terms and conditions are usually stated on these sites).

Alternatively you can draw up a vector image using programs like Macromedia Freehand MX and Adobe Illustrator CS3. (Or CorelDraw if you want to torture yourself.....-personal opinion-). There's even trace-tool in Freehand (i'm sure in illustrator as well) that you can just outline a photo and the pc does the vector drawing for you (although not always with the results you would hope for, it does take some tweaking).

I would suggest using photoshop as the example you gave can easily be made in there. Just take your photo's and import them and mess around until you get the desired effect. The background shape you can even scan in and then just add it (with some touch-ups of course) in a new layer.