Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Did I get skipped

• Please log in to reply

cward

cward

• PipPip
  • 48 posts
I was just wondering what the wait time is for a response. I posted my Hijack this on the 17th. Still no reply. How do we know if we were overlooked? Just wondering... Thanks :tazz:

Advertisements

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
Hi cward, welcome to Geeks to Go! ;)

The bad news is that we're about 5 days behind. The good news is that means you may not have to wait much longer. ;)

We are training new helpers every day, and have had some experienced helpers join us. We're making progress toward getting current.

Patience is your friend, bumping or creating a new topic will just move you further down the line. :tazz:

cward

cward

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
Thank you for your reply to my question. I'll continue to be patient. This is a great service you are providing. Thanks...