Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

SOMETHING THAT MAKES MY CPU USAGE 100% ALL DAY

• Please log in to reply

swaps4

swaps4

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
Yep How do i check if im wrong ?

Advertisements

loophole

loophole

Malware Expert

• Retired Staff
  • 9,798 posts
Easiest way would be to take it out and see if the problem remains. We could at least eliminate that as an issue. Did the problem start around the time you did install it?

swaps4

swaps4

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
It started when i putted both in not just one

swaps4

swaps4

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
ok just took one out strted comp and it just setted fire and melted my 512mb ram stick....... got the one the comp came with 250 and it wrks good now like What the...?

loophole

loophole

Malware Expert

• Retired Staff
  • 9,798 posts
That would "Probably" be the problem. Swaps, I'm not an expert in this area, your best course of action would be going back to the thread with wannabe 1. I think he is an expert at everything although he wont admit it. Make sure you tell him about the RAM you installed and the problems starting at that time.

swaps4

swaps4

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
tlk tomoz g2g bed peace