- Click START then RUN
- Now type Combofix /u in the runbox and click OK
The above procedure will:
- Delete the following:
- ComboFix and its associated files and folders.
- VundoFix backups, if present
- The C:\Deckard folder, if present
- The C:_OtMoveIt folder, if present
- Reset the clock settings.
- Hide file extensions, if required.
- Hide System/Hidden files, if required.
- Reset System Restore.
Delete the following items:
C:\Documents and Settings\tim\Desktop\SmitfraudFix\
C:\Documents and Settings\tim\Desktop\SmitfraudFix.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\backups\
Other than that, everything looks good. How is the computer running?
How's the computer