Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

BLUE SCREEN

• Please log in to reply

ROGER64

ROGER64

• Pip
  • 7 posts
WHEN I TURN ON MY COMPUTER IT STARTS UP NORMAL THEN WHEN IT GETS TO THE DESKTOP IT STARTS TO BLINK TO A BLUE SCREEN WHEN MY PROGRAMS LOAD IT BLINKS BACK AND FORTH TO BLUE SCREEN THEN BACK TO DESKTOP UNILL ALL OF MY STARTUP PROGRAMS LOADED THEN IT GO'S RIGHT TO A BLUE SCREEN AND STAYS THERE...THEY I TRIED TO GO INTO SAFE MODE WHEN I DID THAT IT WENT TO A BLACK SCREEN AND HAS THE SAFE MODE WORDS IN ALL 4 CORNERS CAN ANYONE HELP ME..

Advertisements

hfcg

hfcg

The hippie freak computer geek

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,496 posts
Hello, and welcome to Geeks To Go.
When you boot in to safe mode, you have to give the machine some time to come up. The black screen with safe mode in all four corners is normal.
What is happening to your computer is that a program or driver is loading at start up causing a system error.
You need to boot in to safe mode to keep this from loading at start up.
What is the last change you made before this started to happen?
Did you install a new program or piece of hardware? Did you update any drivers?
In here you will find the answer to your current problem.
Thank you.

ROGER64

ROGER64

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
i uninstalled cd creater.. i went into event viewer under app the winlogon says imapi cd-burning com service entered the stop state...any idea

Edited by ROGER64, 28 January 2008 - 11:12 AM.

ROGER64

ROGER64

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
here is Deckard's System Scanner report

Deckard's System Scanner v20071014.68
Run by joe on 2008-01-28 17:12:44
Computer is in Normal Mode.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attached File  Deckard_log.txt   19.79KB   66 downloads

hfcg

hfcg

The hippie freak computer geek

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,496 posts
I can not help you with your Hijackthis log, It needs to be posted in the malware forum.
Please go here to start.
Thank you.

Ztruker

Ztruker

Member 5k

• Technician
  • 7,091 posts
You definitely have some malware on your computer. Follow hfcg's direction and get it cleaned up. Post back here if you have any remaining problems when you get a clean bill of health.