Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

For The Football Fans: Patriots or Giants in Superbowl XLII

• Please log in to reply

**Brian**

**Brian**

Semper Paratus: Always Ready

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,164 posts
I just was curious - How many of our Geeks will be watching the Superbowl Next Sunday The 3rd?

Will You Root for the New England Patriots or The New York Giants?

I will go for New England - I want to see them take it all - This is the best start that the Patriots have had, and I want to see us remain undefeated :)

Brian

Advertisements

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
uhm duh! Patriots!!! :)

ultimateslacker2

ultimateslacker2

Member 1K

• Retired Staff
  • 1,581 posts
Patriots

**Brian**

**Brian**

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,164 posts
Cool :)

I just noticed that this Sunday, I will have been with Geeks to Go for my One Year Anniversary!! This is a cool place to be and I have learned so much since I have been here, and I will continue to do so as I move forward. I have made alot of friends here, and I am thankful for you all :)

You all are special people, and you all ROCK!!

Thanks for all you do!!!

Brian

**Brian**

**Brian**

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,164 posts

uhm duh! Patriots!!! :)

hehehehe awesome!!! My brother James set me up this year with a Patriots Freezer Mug for Christmas and it has been lucky for me :)

Would you believe that the NFL almost didn't show the Pats and Giants on network TV when we were doing so well because Commissioner Gooddell arranged for this game to be shown on the NFL Network? The reasoning given for not showing the game on network TV was because the Patriots were not in our Market Area. New Engalnd is in Vermont's Market - It has always been, however it took Sens. Leahy and Spector to make Gooddell change his mind. Of course, they show the game in Boston and other places........

Go Figure......Glad that they showed it on Network TV :)

GO Patriots :)

Brian

loophole

loophole

Malware Expert

• Retired Staff
  • 9,798 posts
Go Colts :) ...Actually I would like to see the Giants win, but I don't think it will happen.

Excal

Excal

Malware Slayer Extraordinaire!

• Retired Staff
  • 12,739 posts

This is the best start that the Patriots have had

This is the best start any team has every had!!! Eat that Mercury Morris!!!

Go Colts :) ...Actually I would like to see the Giants win, but I don't think it will happen.

All i can do is laugh...........

GO PATS!!!!!!

loophole

loophole

Malware Expert

• Retired Staff
  • 9,798 posts
Gee I'm really surprised you found this thread Excal :)

ScHwErV

ScHwErV

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 21,285 posts
  • MVP
Giants by 10, Pats blame Brady's bum foot.

Biggest upset in history and Eli steals Brady's girlfriend because of it.

Sweet!

Excal

Excal

Malware Slayer Extraordinaire!

• Retired Staff
  • 12,739 posts
ScHwErV,

I need you to practice saying this:

The 2007 New England Patriots are the Best Team Ever in the NFL History!!!!

See its not that hard :)

It would be the biggest upset ever. Certainly would trump the Pats/Rams superbowl

hahahah, Eli stealing Gisele!! Thats not gonna happen. (would be funny though)

**Brian**

**Brian**

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,164 posts

ScHwErV,

It would be the biggest upset ever. Certainly would trump the Pats/Rams superbowl

hahahah, Eli stealing Gisele!! Thats not gonna happen. (would be funny though)

Yeah - but what may happen is that 12+81 = Touchdown and 12+83 = touchdown and that Brady and his boys will be stopping Eli and taking the ball from him and running it back for the score. As long as Brady has his protection and receivers we should be able to stop the Giants :) :) :) :)

I don't want to predict the score, but I don't think that it will be as high as some of the games I have seen this season :)

Brian

Doobieus

Doobieus

• PipPip
  • 44 posts
Hey guys I'm a freshman but I'd thought I'd post, please save the paddles for the freshmen beatings later:P.

I'm going for the Pats not by choice, my partner is a big Pats fan and was also born in RI.

Now college is different, Hawaii is my team. Too bad they totally lost this year :).

BHowett

BHowett

OT Moderator

• 4,649 posts
I don't like either team; I am a Green Bay Packers fan so I don't really care who wins, however if I have to pick one I will say Patriots only because of the 1972 Miami Dolphins. The fact is no other team in the Super Bowl age has ever posted an undefeated season, A 17-0 record and a Super Bowl championship. So I would like so see the Patriots do it. :)

Stinky Britches

Stinky Britches

• PipPip
  • 38 posts
Giants, because I always cheer for the local teams. But I'll be watching a 'Corner Gas' marathon and the Puppy Bowl. Football, like Golf, is more fun to play than to watch. And I'm more a Hockey guy anyway.

ScHwErV

ScHwErV

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 21,285 posts
  • MVP

ScHwErV,

What was that? I don't think I heard you correctly.

Did you say that the Pats had a good regular season but when it came to crunch time, they couldn't get it done?

Nice avatar!