Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Best Emailing Software or Newsletter Software

• Please log in to reply

SHENGTON

SHENGTON

• PipPip
  • 98 posts
Can someone give me a best Emailing software or Newsletter Software. I really need that guys!

Take Note: Excluding ThunderBird and Outlook Express

Advertisements

Kelvin

Kelvin

• PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
If you're gonna exclude Thunderbird, then I can't say much anymore - Thunderbird is practically the best e-mail, newsgroups and RSS feeds - I can NEVER complain about that. Outlook Express isn't that good, but still... average.

~Kelvin

SHENGTON

SHENGTON

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
Ahh ok thanks Sir! :)

Kelvin

Kelvin

• PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
No problems. If there's any problems you encounter while using Thunderbird, tell me - I'm a heavy user of Thunderbird myself :)

Also, if you want Thunderbird-Tray (minimizes Thunderbird into tray so you don't need to open it every minute to check for mails), look here:

http://sniperbeamer.de/tbtray/

It's GPL (freeware), so you won't have to worry about even forking out a cent. :)

~Kelvin