Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

ATF can't get report [RESOLVED]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

MAA58

MAA58

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
Fixed :)

One last thing....you mentioned something about not rebooting the computer until you looked at the last log that i sent. should i reboot it now or is everything done?

Advertisements

MAA58

MAA58

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
I was also wondering if I should have better protection on my computer or just monitor the kids a bit more closely or both?

loophole

loophole

Malware Expert

• Retired Staff
  • 9,798 posts
Great

Im sorry,yes you can reboot now.

The protection you have should be adequate. The infection you had is pretty rampant right now. Truthfully, you can have a bunch of protection but it really just takes one bad click and the "fun" begins. Safe surfing habits are always the best protection.

Hers a few programs you can get (don't get Spybot or Adaware) and some reading for you if you are interested click ->Here

Anything else befor I close this up :)

MAA58

MAA58

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
Thank you so much for your help. I truly appreciate being able to take care of this so painlessly. :)

Can I compensate you by hitting the paypal button on your reply?

loophole

loophole

Malware Expert

• Retired Staff
  • 9,798 posts
Your very welcome

If you wish, my help is always free though :)

loophole

loophole

Malware Expert

• Retired Staff
  • 9,798 posts
Thanks and good luck :)

loophole

loophole

Malware Expert

• Retired Staff
  • 9,798 posts
Since this issue appears to be resolved ... this Topic has been closed. Glad we could help. :)

If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic.