Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

ERROR: focus control invisible on internet

• Please log in to reply

Ashley Poole

Ashley Poole

• PipPip
  • 54 posts
I cant use pandascan or log into youtube. it's like, when I click on it, it doesn't take me anywhere, like the link is invalid. it happens on numerous websites/pages.

How can I fix this? probably has something to do with internet explorer options, but I dont know how to fix it.
Please help!
>on yahoo it says "object expected" error...
I have windows xp

.... still cannot login. [with the correct username and password]

I login REPEATEDLY, and get a focus error.

When I press control key + F, and search for Login, it doesn't bring me to the login button. When I run my mouse over the login button, it says "signup" at the bottom of the page, not login. I am assuming thats why I cannot login.

I have tried over and over again to login and still can't.

[I have deleted cookies and cleared cache ALREADY]

Edited by Ashley Poole, 31 January 2008 - 07:50 AM.

Advertisements

krmooo

krmooo

• PipPipPip
  • 472 posts
Disable script debugging on the advanced tab of Internet Options in the Control Panel to do this ,read on.>>> :) ie select tools internet options then the advanced tab. in the browsing section clear both the enable script debugging for i/e and the one below it that says other . apply and ok out then restart ie.

Edited by krmooo, 30 January 2008 - 03:47 PM.

Ashley Poole

Ashley Poole

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
I tried what you said and restarted it...but still no luck...
It's still doing the same thing.
I enter my information correctly, click the login button and it takes me back to the same page, and I am still not logged in.
It's like the buttons I click on are invisible....they don't respond to the click...I have been trying to figure this out for days now...and I am still stumped. =(
Have any more ideas????

Ztruker

Ztruker

Member 5k

• Technician
  • 7,091 posts
Ashley, to determine if this is a Internet Explorer problem or not, install FireFox and see if the problem still occurs. If not then we can work on fixing IE.

Ashley Poole

Ashley Poole

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
I downloaded and installed firefox and the same thing happens when I try to login....the submit/login box is disabled or something. It brings me back to the same page....
Have any clue what this problem is or how to fix it???
Thanks....

Ashley Poole

Ashley Poole

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
Wow....I have been going through this for days [[about 1-2 weeks]]...and been blocked out of several accounts.
Come to find out, my security suite [[ca security suite]] was BLOCKING the cookies, so ihad to lower the security settings.
From the look of things, tons of other people had the same problem, on yahoo answers there are ons of questions about the same thing, with only 1 correct answer...lol....I am lucky I found it.

Just for laughs, take a look at this video....I laugh every time I watch it! =D

or search for "TAPATIO ES FANTASTICO" on youtube.
it's sure to make you smile
thanks for your help and have a great weekend

Edited by Ashley Poole, 01 February 2008 - 07:43 AM.