Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

panostandalone

• Please log in to reply

keith m

keith m

• Pip
  • 1 posts
What is panostandalone?

Advertisements

Essexboy

Essexboy

GeekU Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 69,964 posts
Just found this

The PANOSTANDALONE is a part of HP's PhotoSmart Printer so the HP CD is required to install the software. It appears that a portion of the HP software is installed but that the installation was not completed. The HP software that is installed will continue to attempt to install the missing software until it is successful. Once the installation is complete the request to perform the install will go away.

However this should be in another forum possibly software

Edited by Essexboy, 30 January 2008 - 03:34 PM.

mmh449

mmh449

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I started to get the message "Windows Installer needed to install pano stand alone please insert CD Rom etc." I saw a post that suggested it was part of HP Imaging software. I inserted the original disk that came with my HP laptop "HP Image Zone Plus" and it found the missing program on it.