Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Loading issues: Playboy: The Mansion

• Please log in to reply

four fingers

four fingers

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi guys, i recently bought the dvd of the game "playboy: the mansion", I meet all the game specs and have followed the installation guidelines perfectly, and the game always says successfully installed.
However, when i go to load the game, it only gets to the first title screen and resolution change, and then the game quits back to the desktop.
I've done everything i can think of, including updating my drivers but to no avail.

*some interesting things of note: when i finish the installation from the dvd, the installer says please insert disk 2 (i always just click ok and it says installation successfrul.
Also, i tried downloading a patch fix for the game, yet when i tried to apply the patch, it said that the game wasn't installed (and yes, it was in the correct directory)

If anyone has any ideas or has experienced the same problem i would appreciate your assistance.

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
you will need to contact the publisher for support.