Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Need Help on AnyKeeper 2516

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts
im michael marata an computer operator. im looking for someone can help me of finding a installer of AnyKeeper 2516. this is a Survailance + Computer in one. what happen is that i copy the installer on another drive and when im gonna use and install the software its corrupted. NEED HELP PLEASE!!!!! :)

• PipPipPip
  • 472 posts
if the software is corrupted i suggest looking for the reciept and taking it back to the store you got it from .of course you being a computer operator, im sure you already thought of that. :) perhaps this discussion will be helpfull...http://www.geekstogo.com/forum/Anykeeper-Surveillance-Software-t83807.html redownload the software update any and all required drivers