Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone could help me out with a question.

• Please log in to reply

Omar`

Omar`

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi there, I am new to the boards. I just happened to find this in Google :) . Well my question would be that, for my site (invisionfree), if any of you guys knew the code to allow the header on the site to not refresh when a user clicks on a link/topic/post. Etc, I just want my header to stay in place, with out it refreshing. Is there a code to doing this?? Thanks in advance :)

Edited by Omar`, 30 January 2008 - 06:55 PM.

Advertisements

ScHwErV

ScHwErV

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 21,285 posts
  • MVP
We occasionally get Invision free questions here, but there is rarely a time where we can answer many of the questions. While this forum uses Invision software, we use the paid version which is significantly different than the free version that you are using.

The invision free folks have their own support forum, you would probably get quicker assistance if you were to ask there.