Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Haxdoor! symantec others r 2 stupid to fix it

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

kill-bill

kill-bill

• Pip
  • 1 posts
HAXDOOR :

isent it sheer stupididty or plain involvement the fact that no
one has a fix for yet? it is to me!
look on the net and not one software maker has a fiX yet! remeMber its been over
2 MONTHS!

HAXDOOR has been out busting balls for pc users for more than 2 months and not one f**n software pusher anywhere has come up with an easy fix ! to the point it looks like they are in on it! To me companies that sell you their software fixes are the ones that bomb you with AND MAKE the java-pestering
that scraps your arse in the first place! not advertisement comanies!! :tazz:

NOT one software mak has come up with a fix! not one *ANTI WHATEVER* or *super this and that destroyer **oh my** gets rid of it!! Hijack this is useless!! (whats the use of seing it if you cant take it out!) spybot s&d useless, symantec useless, panda useless, trend micro useless, kaspersky useless,adaware useless, mcafee stinger useless, ect ect all these programs are useles against it and have been for more than 2 months! wytf is that?

The sofware that WOULD be uselfull, is killed by haxdoor right off the bat! AND the ones that arent usefull scan PERFECTLY all the way till the end yet detect screw all ...lemme see here ...adaware runs in a stealth type mode and can scan all the way no problem but virus scanners NOT.. What the... IS THAT ALL ABOUT!
what does that tell ME??

It tells me MS OS 3.x 95 98 2000 XP and IE is purposely made to be
washed out by whatever is thrown at it since day one! this particular
java root f***ker needs to get off my chops. if u companies are ganna make
the blast plz make bloddy FIX to go with it! :mad:

ne ways since the software morons are to busy scratching their asses waiting for the x-men superheros to come, the only fast cure is still backup + clean sweep reformat OR purchasing another hard drive re-installing your os with kasper on it and running it from your new master and making the infected one your slave
but guess what THATS 50 BUCKS or more!

SOB!!!!!!! ;)

Advertisements

RKinner

RKinner

Malware Expert

• Expert
  • 24,624 posts
  • MVP
Have you tried Advanced Process Manipulator from DiamondCS?

http://www.diamondcs...p?page=products

It's the only way I know to kill off the stuff that starts in the notify section short of booting from the CD and using the repair console. If it will run you can boot into Safe Mode and then run it. In the top window find explorer.exe and highlight it. Then in the bottom window look for the file in the HijackTHis notify entry. Right click on it and select unload DLL. Then Click on the OK box as many times as it takes.

Ron