Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

MP3 video transfering

• Please log in to reply

Orange Jacob

Orange Jacob

• Pip
  • 9 posts
I need help! (obviously since im here!). Im trying to add a video to my MP3 Player (it not an iPod so dont tell me to use Itunes) The Manual says that im supposed to use Windows Explorer to transfer the video files over. Ok, i tried that.....guess what....it didnt work. So then i tried useing Windows Media Player 11 to transfer the video to my MP3 player. every time i tried i just got an error message, what should i do now?

Advertisements

wytboy55

wytboy55

• PipPip
  • 94 posts
what error message are you getting? and also what type of videos are you transferring?
correct me if im wrong, you said you have an mp3 player? mp3 is music file. If you only have mp3 player, it doesnt have the capability to play videos.
but if it's mp3/mp4 player. Then it can play mp4 videos too. Some mp4 players can only play mp4 videos and that means you will need to convert some of the video files to mp4 format. But some are not. it depends what brand do you have. There is nothing wrong if you are gonna post the brand you are using so we can also check the capabilities of the player you have there. Thanks.

Orange Jacob

Orange Jacob

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
It is a mp3/mp4 player. Then i did something that probably nobody does. I read the manual. :) then I found out that it would only play for videos mp4 or m4v. Then after that I found a good video file converter. AVS4UI didnt bother to buy it. just use the free version if you want to use it. But thanks for your time man!