Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Malware Infection on my Computer- Please Help

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Ammar

Ammar

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts
ok I have downloaded JRE, from the Java site as it was not letting me do it from the site you recommended.

Advertisements

Rorschach112

Rorschach112

Ralphie

• Retired Staff
  • 47,710 posts
Hello

Should I delete SUPERantispyware?

No it is one of the best(and free) anti-spyware programs out there

and also should I install all of the recommended antispyware softwares above such as AVG, ANTIVIR, AVAST, SPyware gaurd, Spyware blaster?

If you don't have an anti-virus program then install one of those out of AVG/AntiVir/Avast. You should install both SpywareGuard and SpywareBlaster as they are different programs. Also install one firewall out of Comodo/ZoneAlarm/OutPost. Just make sure you don't have more than one anti-virus or firewall

Also I already have Windows Firewall( I THINK), and it says in your recommendations to only keep one firewall. SO what should I do?

Make sure it is disabled before you install a firewall, I am pretty sure it is already but do this

1. Click Start, click Run, type Firewall.cpl, and then click OK.
2. On the General tab, click Off (not recommended), and then click OK.

Also, in your recommendations it says to use firefox. But I already do use Firefox

Good :)

Let me know if you have any more questions

Ammar

Ammar

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts
Ok so I have kept SUPERantispyware. I also have Ad-Aware and Microsoft Antispyware on my computer and probably more( as I dont know what kind of crap is stored on the comp). So should I delete all of my other Antispyware softwares or can I have more than one Antispyware but not Antivirus softwares?

Referring to Anti Virus:
I already have Norton Antivirus. And as you said I should only have 1 anti-virus software, so which one should I keep?
The Norton/ANTIVIR/AVG or AVAST. Whcih one would you recommend. And If you say not to keep Norton, Can you please tell me how to delete it.

Also, should I use the WIndows Firewall or the Comodo/ZoneAlarm/OutPost softwares? Which one would you recommend.

Thanks ALot

Ammar

Ammar

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts
Also 2 more questions as I am finding problems as I use my computer:

When I open My Computer, the icon for the Local Drive C:/ is a big red X or cross. And when ever I right click the drive, it first starts windows installer and then the Easy CD Creator 5 runs and asks me something( I think its asking me to burn the drive...). So when I press cancel then the drop down window opens for right clicking.

Also inside Local Disk C:/ I have a file called kmd and its the program in which, like when you open ComboFix the window ComboFix uses to run. It is called Windows Command Processer. Can I delete that or will I be needing it?

Rorschach112

Rorschach112

Ralphie

• Retired Staff
  • 47,710 posts
Hello

So should I delete all of my other Antispyware softwares or can I have more than one Antispyware but not Antivirus softwares?

You can keep more than one anti-spyware program, however SUPERAntiSpyware is enough by itself

Whcih one would you recommend. And If you say not to keep Norton, Can you please tell me how to delete it.

AVG/Avast/AntiVir are all great anti-virus programs. To fully remove Norton you must download and run the Removal Tool from here

http://www.majorgeek...mNRT_d4749.html

Also, should I use the WIndows Firewall or the Comodo/ZoneAlarm/OutPost softwares? Which one would you recommend.

Use Comodo, it is the best

When I open My Computer, the icon for the Local Drive C:/ is a big red X or cross.

You would be better off asking in the Windows XP forum about this

Can I delete that or will I be needing it?

If it is in the ComboFix folder then you can delete it, otherwise leave it

Let me know if you have any more questions

Ammar

Ammar

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts
Ok. BIG PROBLEM
It has been fixed now, but I am not sure.
I downloaded AVG 7.5 and the norton remover. While I was doing the norton remover thing I also installed AVG at the same time. So then when AVG got installed and norton remover was still doing its thing, AVG started giving me Infection Found Messages and either asking me to Sent to vault or Ignore. I kept ignoring but theyre were endless messages and by mistake I clicked Send To Vault for the Ares error. So then Ares(P2P) stopped working and the program didnt exist in my computer. So I went to the vault and I saw it there( still dealing with the Infection Found Messages). I tried to get it back but the computer was just acting wierd. Meanwhile, the norton remover completed its job and asked me to restart the computer. I kept that on hold untill I could get Ares back and while I was trying, all of a sudden the desktop icons went away as well as the menu bar at the bottom. Then the computer restarted. When it came back on the screen the shows the choices of users wasnt appearing, but infact there was a window that said Username: Owner and Password:. This message was in one of those types of screens, you know the ones you see at school or stuff in which theyres the administrator and all the other computers are connected. So I typed my Username and it logged on and then the desktop icons wouldnt load nor would the menu bar at the bottom, and within 2 seconds it would log back off. So I went into safe mode and tried going to a System Restore point that would go back to an older date. So then i tried some and they didnt work and finally I tried the Installed AVG 7.5 one and it restored succesfully, and the computer has gone back to normal. But the thing is Norton is now removed from my computer and like when I right clicked Recycle Bin, I saw somethign say Norton Protected Files. And that is gone too.
Also for the link you gave me it says:

Before you continue, make sure that you have the installation CDs or downloaded installation files for any Norton products that you want to reinstall. Also, if you use ACT! or WinFAX, back up those databases and uninstall those products.

So maybe I have those products it says, and I didnt uninstall them, and thats why it crashed.

The computer is working fine now, and I checked and Norton is deleted, but I dont want this problem to happen again.

Maybe it is because of AVG 7.5 and the fact that I wasnt handling it properly. Ares is back on my computer as luckily the System Restore was before it got sent to the vault!

Please tell me what I should do.

Rorschach112

Rorschach112

Ralphie

• Retired Staff
  • 47,710 posts
I wouldn't worry about that

Are you having any other problems or shall we close the thread ?

Ammar

Ammar

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts
Just give me another day, to install AVG and then if everything is fine you can close the thread:D

Rorschach112

Rorschach112

Ralphie

• Retired Staff
  • 47,710 posts
A friend told me a possible solution for this problem

When I open My Computer, the icon for the Local Drive C:/ is a big red X or cross.

So lets try it

Open Notepad and Copy (Control+C) and Paste (Control+V) the following code into the Notepad window.

@ECHO OFF
If exist DrvIconQuery.txt Del DrvIconQuery.txt
Echo Report>>DrvIconQuery.txt
Echo %date% %time% >>DrvIconQuery.txt
Echo.>>DrvIconQuery.txt
@ECHO Working.......
Reg query "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer" /s >> DrvIconQuery.txt
start notepad DrvIconQuery.txt

Click on 'File' then 'Save As'
In the Save in drop down box select Desktop
In the File name box type in FixService.bat
In the Save as type drop down box select All Files
Close Notepad.

Now, find FixService.bat on your Desktop and Double click it
A window will open and close, do not be concerned this is normal.

Post the resulting log

Edited by Rorschach112, 09 February 2008 - 02:03 PM.

Ammar

Ammar

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts
Ok. Say thanks to your friend for me, for helping me out.
I posted my quesiton in the Windows XP section and the guy there told me to tell the person who helped me with my malware problem( which is you) to check my log as it is highly possible it is from the infection of malware. Nonetheless even if that isnt true and the way your friend told me to fix the problem works, is it still possible you could check my log once again, just to make sure everything is fine?

Also, I isntalled AVG 7.5 again on my computer( after I system Restored) and found out that the Ares thing is still in the vault and I cant open it. Also after I installed AVG 7.5, the computer goes wierd, for example Mozilla doesnt open, IE doesnt open, System Restore doesnt open, basically nothing opens, and when I restart my comp, windows basically doesnt open. So I went into safe mode and restored my computer back to before AVG was installed, and now everything is fine. Just like I did before.
So could you tell me what to do, because at the moment I have no Anti-Virus program installed.
I could Restore it back to the point before deleting Norton Anti-Virus...

heres my log from the FixService.bat:D

09/02/2008 13:12:48.60

! REG.EXE VERSION 3.0

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer
IconUnderline REG_NONE 03000000

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced
TaskbarSizeMove REG_DWORD 0x0

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced\Folder
Type REG_SZ group
Text REG_SZ @shell32.dll,-30498
Bitmap REG_EXPAND_SZ %SystemRoot%\system32\SHELL32.dll,4
HelpID REG_SZ shell.hlp#51140

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced\Folder\ClassicViewState
Type REG_SZ checkbox
Text REG_SZ @shell32.dll,-30506
HKeyRoot REG_DWORD 0x80000001
RegPath REG_SZ Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced
ValueName REG_SZ ClassicViewState
CheckedValue REG_DWORD 0x0
UncheckedValue REG_DWORD 0x1
DefaultValue REG_DWORD 0x0
HelpID REG_SZ shell.hlp#51076

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced\Folder\ControlPanelInMyComputer
RegPath REG_SZ Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\HideMyComputerIcons
Text REG_SZ @shell32.dll,-30497
Type REG_SZ checkbox
ValueName REG_SZ {21EC2020-3AEA-1069-A2DD-08002B30309D}
DefaultValue REG_DWORD 0x1
HelpID REG_SZ shell.hlp#51150

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced\Folder\DesktopProcess
Type REG_SZ checkbox
Text REG_SZ @shell32.dll,-30507
ValueName REG_SZ SeparateProcess
CheckedValue REG_DWORD 0x1
UncheckedValue REG_DWORD 0x0
HelpID REG_SZ shell.hlp#51079

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced\Folder\DesktopProcess\Policy

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced\Folder\DesktopProcess\Policy\SeparateProcess
<NO NAME> REG_SZ

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced\Folder\DisableThumbCache
Type REG_SZ checkbox
Text REG_SZ @shell32.dll,-30517
ValueName REG_SZ DisableThumbnailCache
HelpID REG_SZ shell.hlp#51155

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced\Folder\FolderSizeTip
Type REG_SZ checkbox
Text REG_SZ @shell32.dll,-30514
ValueName REG_SZ FolderContentsInfoTip

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced\Folder\FriendlyTree
Type REG_SZ checkbox
Text REG_SZ @shell32.dll,-30511
ValueName REG_SZ FriendlyTree
HelpID REG_SZ shell.hlp#51149

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced\Folder\Hidden
Text REG_SZ @shell32.dll,-30499
Type REG_SZ group
Bitmap REG_EXPAND_SZ %SystemRoot%\system32\SHELL32.dll,4
HelpID REG_SZ shell.hlp#51131

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced\Folder\Hidden\NOHIDDEN
Text REG_SZ @shell32.dll,-30501
Type REG_SZ radio
CheckedValue REG_DWORD 0x2
ValueName REG_SZ Hidden
DefaultValue REG_DWORD 0x2
HelpID REG_SZ shell.hlp#51104

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced\Folder\Hidden\SHOWALL
Text REG_SZ @shell32.dll,-30500
Type REG_SZ radio
ValueName REG_SZ Hidden
DefaultValue REG_DWORD 0x2
HelpID REG_SZ shell.hlp#51105

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced\Folder\HideFileExt
Type REG_SZ checkbox
Text REG_SZ @shell32.dll,-30503
ValueName REG_SZ HideFileExt
HelpID REG_SZ shell.hlp#51101

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced\Folder\NetCrawler
Type REG_SZ checkbox
Text REG_SZ @shell32.dll,-30509
ValueName REG_SZ NoNetCrawling
HelpID REG_SZ shell.hlp#51147

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced\Folder\NetCrawler\Policy

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced\Folder\NetCrawler\Policy\NoNetCrawling
<NO NAME> REG_SZ

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced\Folder\PersistBrowsers
Type REG_SZ checkbox
Text REG_SZ @shell32.dll,-30513
ValueName REG_SZ PersistBrowsers
HelpID REG_SZ shell.hlp#51152

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced\Folder\ShowCompColor
Type REG_SZ checkbox
Text REG_SZ @shell32.dll,-30512
ValueName REG_SZ ShowCompColor
HelpID REG_SZ shell.hlp#51130

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced\Folder\ShowFullPath
Type REG_SZ checkbox
Text REG_SZ @shell32.dll,-30504
RegPath REG_SZ Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\CabinetState
ValueName REG_SZ FullPath
HelpID REG_SZ shell.hlp#51100

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced\Folder\ShowFullPathAddress
Type REG_SZ checkbox
Text REG_SZ @shell32.dll,-30505
RegPath REG_SZ Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\CabinetState
ValueName REG_SZ FullPathAddress
HelpID REG_SZ shell.hlp#51107

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced\Folder\ShowInfoTip
Type REG_SZ checkbox
Text REG_SZ @shell32.dll,-30502
ValueName REG_SZ ShowInfoTip
HelpID REG_SZ shell.hlp#51102

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced\Folder\SuperHidden
Type REG_SZ checkbox
Text REG_SZ @shell32.dll,-30508
WarningIfNotDefault REG_SZ @shell32.dll,-28964
ValueName REG_SZ ShowSuperHidden
HelpID REG_SZ shell.hlp#51103

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced\Folder\SuperHidden\Policy

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced\Folder\SuperHidden\Policy\DontShowSuperHidden
<NO NAME> REG_SZ

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced\Folder\Thickets
Text REG_SZ Managing pairs of Web pages and folders
Type REG_SZ group
Bitmap REG_SZ C:\WINDOWS\System32\\SHELL32.DLL,4
HelpID REG_SZ TBD

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced\Folder\Thickets\AUTO
RegPath REG_SZ Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer
Text REG_SZ Show and manage the pair as a single file
Type REG_SZ radio
ValueName REG_SZ NoFileFolderConnection
HelpID REG_SZ TBD

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced\Folder\Thickets\NOHIDE
Text REG_SZ Show both parts but manage as a single file
Type REG_SZ radio
CheckedValue REG_DWORD 0x2
HelpID REG_SZ TBD

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced\Folder\Thickets\NONE
Text REG_SZ Show both parts and manage them individually
Type REG_SZ radio
HelpID REG_SZ TBD

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced\Folder\WebViewBarricade
Type REG_SZ checkbox
Text REG_SZ @shell32.dll,-30510
ValueName REG_SZ WebViewBarricade
HelpID REG_SZ shell.hlp#51148

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AppKey

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AppKey\15
RegisteredApp REG_SZ Mail

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AppKey\16
Association REG_SZ .cda

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AppKey\17
ShellExecute REG_SZ ::{20D04FE0-3AEA-1069-A2D8-08002B30309D}

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AppKey\18
ShellExecute REG_SZ calc.exe

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AppKey\7
Association REG_SZ http

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Associations
XMLLookup REG_SZ http://shell.windows...ass...x&Ext=%s
Application REG_SZ http://shell.windows...edir.asp?Ext=%s
intl REG_SZ http://shell.windows...ass...x&Ext=%s

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers
<NO NAME> REG_SZ

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\CancelAutoplay

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\CancelAutoplay\CLSID
6A10A0FF-11AE-40ec-8725-136BE3CE9E15 REG_SZ
DDEFE873-6997-4e68-BE26-38B633ADBE12 REG_SZ
5B239F5D-635D-4fab-883D-9BC28BC10C4C REG_SZ

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\CancelAutoplay\Files
*setup*.exe REG_SZ
*instal*.exe REG_SZ
*setup*.bat REG_SZ
*instal*.bat REG_SZ
*setup*.cmd REG_SZ
*instal*.cmd REG_SZ
*setup*.com REG_SZ
*instal*.com REG_SZ
Y?kle* REG_SZ
Felrak.exe REG_SZ
Imposta.exe REG_SZ
KUR.exe REG_SZ
Ayarla.exe REG_SZ
sfc2.ico REG_SZ
evanims REG_SZ
00000001.tmp REG_SZ
updmoney.exe REG_SZ
hs\media\y\11399\11399_cd_fp.jpg REG_SZ
hs\media\y\9953\9953_cd_fp.jpg REG_SZ
hs\media\y\9951\9951_cd_fp.jpg REG_SZ
hs\media\y\9964\9964_cd_fp.jpg REG_SZ
hs\media\y\9968\9968_cd_fp.jpg REG_SZ

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\ContentTypeHandlers

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\ContentTypeHandlers\MusicFilesContentHandler
DefaultIcon REG_EXPAND_SZ %SystemRoot%\system32\SHELL32.dll,-225

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\ContentTypeHandlers\MusicFilesContentHandler\EventHandlers

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\ContentTypeHandlers\MusicFilesContentHandler\EventHandlers\MediaArrival

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\ContentTypeHandlers\MusicFilesContentHandler\FriendlyName
Content REG_SZ music files
IconLabel REG_SZ Music files (WMA/MP3)

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\ContentTypeHandlers\PicturesContentHandler
DefaultIcon REG_EXPAND_SZ shimgvw.dll,3

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\ContentTypeHandlers\PicturesContentHandler\EventHandlers

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\ContentTypeHandlers\PicturesContentHandler\EventHandlers\DeviceArrival
ShowPicturesOnArrival REG_SZ

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\ContentTypeHandlers\PicturesContentHandler\EventHandlers\MediaArrival
ShowPicturesOnArrival REG_SZ

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\ContentTypeHandlers\PicturesContentHandler\FriendlyName
Content REG_SZ picture files
IconLabel REG_SZ Pictures

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\ContentTypeHandlers\VideoFilesContentHandler
DefaultIcon REG_EXPAND_SZ %SystemRoot%\system32\SHELL32.dll,-224

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\ContentTypeHandlers\VideoFilesContentHandler\EventHandlers

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\ContentTypeHandlers\VideoFilesContentHandler\EventHandlers\MediaArrival

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\ContentTypeHandlers\VideoFilesContentHandler\FriendlyName
Content REG_SZ video files
IconLabel REG_SZ Video

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\ContentTypeSniffers

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\ContentTypeSniffers\MusicFilesContentSniffer
ContentTypeHandler REG_SZ MusicFilesContentHandler
RelPattern REG_MULTI_SZ *.wma\0HIFI\*\*.wma\0*.mp3\0HIFI\*\*.mp3\0\0

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\ContentTypeSniffers\PicturesContentSniffer
ContentTypeHandler REG_SZ PicturesContentHandler
RelPattern REG_MULTI_SZ *.bmp\0DCIM\*\*.bmp\0*.jpg\0DCIM\*\*.jpg\0*.gif\0DCIM\*\*.gif\0DC*\*.jpg\0*.tif\0MSSONY\*\*.tif\0IM*\*.jpg\0CAMERA01\*.jpg\0DC*\BR*\*.jpg\0\0

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\ContentTypeSniffers\VideoFilesContentSniffer
ContentTypeHandler REG_SZ VideoFilesContentHandler
RelPattern REG_MULTI_SZ *.mpg\0VIDEO\*.mpg\0*.mpeg\0VIDEO\*.mpeg\0*.asf\0VIDEO\*.asf\0MSSONY\*\*.mpg\0MSSONY\*\*.mpeg\0*.wmv\0VIDEO\*.wmv\0\0

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\DeviceClasses

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\DeviceClasses\{53f5630d-b6bf-11d0-94f2-00a0c91efb8b}

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\DeviceClasses\{CC7BFB41-F175-11D1-A392-00E0291F3959}
DeviceHandlers REG_SZ VideoCameraDeviceHandler
Label REG_SZ @C:\Program Files\Movie Maker\wmmres.dll,-61827
Icons REG_MULTI_SZ C:\WINDOWS\System32\shell32.dll,-317\0\0

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\DeviceGroups

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\DeviceGroups\Camera
Icons REG_MULTI_SZ %SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,-309\0\0
Label REG_SZ Digital Camera

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\DeviceGroups\CellPhone
Icons REG_MULTI_SZ %SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,-310\0\0
Label REG_SZ Cell Phone

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\DeviceGroups\CFStorage
Icons REG_MULTI_SZ %SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,-303\0\0
Label REG_SZ CompactFlash Reader/Writer

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\DeviceGroups\ClikDrive
Label REG_SZ Clik! Drive
NoSoftEject REG_SZ 0x00000001

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\DeviceGroups\FaxDevice
Icons REG_MULTI_SZ %SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,-196\0\0
Label REG_SZ Fax Machine

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\DeviceGroups\ImageMate
Icons REG_MULTI_SZ %SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,-229\0\0
NoMediaIcons REG_MULTI_SZ %SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,-229\0\0
Label REG_SZ ImageMate

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\DeviceGroups\JazDrive
Icons REG_MULTI_SZ %SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,-312\0\0
Label REG_SZ Jaz Drive

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\DeviceGroups\MemoryStick
Icons REG_MULTI_SZ %SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,-305\0\0
Label REG_SZ Memory Stick

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\DeviceGroups\MemoryStick-MG
Icons REG_MULTI_SZ %SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,-233\0\0
Label REG_SZ Memory Stick - MG

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\DeviceGroups\OpticalDrive
Icons REG_MULTI_SZ %SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,-301\0\0
Label REG_SZ Optical Drive

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\DeviceGroups\PCMCIAStorage
Icons REG_MULTI_SZ %SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,-306\0\0
Label REG_SZ PCMCIA Storage Device

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\DeviceGroups\PocketPC
Icons REG_MULTI_SZ %SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,-314\0\0
Label REG_SZ Pocket PC

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\DeviceGroups\PortableAudioPlayer
Label REG_SZ Portable Audio Player
Icons REG_MULTI_SZ %SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,-299\0\0

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\DeviceGroups\Printer
Icons REG_MULTI_SZ %SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,-17\0\0
Label REG_SZ Printer

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\DeviceGroups\Scanner
Icons REG_MULTI_SZ %SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,-315\0\0
Label REG_SZ Scanner

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\DeviceGroups\SMStorage
Icons REG_MULTI_SZ %SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,-308\0\0
Label REG_SZ SmartMedia Reader/Writer

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\DeviceGroups\TapeDrive
Icons REG_MULTI_SZ %SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,-300\0\0
Label REG_SZ Tape Drive

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\DeviceGroups\VideoCamera
Icons REG_MULTI_SZ %SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,-317\0\0
Label REG_SZ Digital Video Camera

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\DeviceGroups\ZipDrive100
Icons REG_MULTI_SZ %SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,-230\0\0
Label REG_SZ Zip Drive 100

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\DeviceGroups\ZipDrive250
Icons REG_MULTI_SZ %SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,-230\0\0
Label REG_SZ Zip Drive 250

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\DeviceHandlers

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\DeviceHandlers\CompaqPA1Handler

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\DeviceHandlers\CompaqPA1Handler\EventHandlers

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\DeviceHandlers\CompaqPA1Handler\EventHandlers\DeviceArrival
CompaqPA1Arrival REG_SZ

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\DeviceHandlers\CreativeNomadIIcHandler

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\DeviceHandlers\CreativeNomadIIcHandler\EventHandlers

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\DeviceHandlers\CreativeNomadIIcHandler\EventHandlers\DeviceArrival
CreativeNomadIIcArrival REG_SZ

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\DeviceHandlers\CreativeNomadIIHandler

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\DeviceHandlers\CreativeNomadIIHandler\EventHandlers

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\DeviceHandlers\CreativeNomadIIHandler\EventHandlers\DeviceArrival
CreativeNomadIIArrival REG_SZ

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\DeviceHandlers\CreativeNomadIIMGHandler

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\DeviceHandlers\CreativeNomadIIMGHandler\EventHandlers

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\DeviceHandlers\CreativeNomadIIMGHandler\EventHandlers\DeviceArrival
CreativeNomadIIMGArrival REG_SZ

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\DeviceHandlers\CreativeNomadJukeboxHandler

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\DeviceHandlers\CreativeNomadJukeboxHandler\EventHandlers

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\DeviceHandlers\CreativeNomadJukeboxHandler\EventHandlers\DeviceArrival
CreativeNomadJukeboxArrival REG_SZ

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\DeviceHandlers\DigisetteDuo64Handler

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\DeviceHandlers\DigisetteDuo64Handler\EventHandlers

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\DeviceHandlers\DigisetteDuo64Handler\EventHandlers\DeviceArrival
DigisetteDuo64Arrival REG_SZ

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\DeviceHandlers\DLinkDMP110Handler

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\DeviceHandlers\DLinkDMP110Handler\EventHandlers

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\DeviceHandlers\DLinkDMP110Handler\EventHandlers\DeviceArrival
DLinkDMP110Arrival REG_SZ

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\DeviceHandlers\GenericVolumeHandler

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\DeviceHandlers\GenericVolumeHandler\ContentTypes
MusicFilesContentSniffer REG_SZ
PicturesContentSniffer REG_SZ
VideoFilesContentSniffer REG_SZ

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\DeviceHandlers\GenericVolumeHandler\EventHandlers

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\DeviceHandlers\GenericVolumeHandler\EventHandlers\DeviceArrival
GenericVolumeArrival REG_SZ

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\DeviceHandlers\GenericVolumeHandler\EventHandlers\MediaArrival
GenericVolumeArrival REG_SZ

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\DeviceHandlers\Intel3000Handler

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\DeviceHandlers\Intel3000Handler\EventHandlers

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\DeviceHandlers\Intel3000Handler\EventHandlers\DeviceArrival
Intel3000Arrival REG_SZ

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\DeviceHandlers\IntelPocketConcertHandler

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\DeviceHandlers\IntelPocketConcertHandler\EventHandlers

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\DeviceHandlers\IntelPocketConcertHandler\EventHandlers\DeviceArrival
IntelPocketConcertArrival REG_SZ

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\DeviceHandlers\IomegaHipZipHandler

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\DeviceHandlers\IomegaHipZipHandler\EventHandlers

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\DeviceHandlers\IomegaHipZipHandler\EventHandlers\DeviceArrival
IomegaHipZipArrival REG_SZ

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\DeviceHandlers\NikepsaplayHandler

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\DeviceHandlers\NikepsaplayHandler\EventHandlers

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\DeviceHandlers\NikepsaplayHandler\EventHandlers\DeviceArrival
NikepsaplayArrival REG_SZ

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\DeviceHandlers\Ravemp2300Handler

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\DeviceHandlers\Ravemp2300Handler\EventHandlers

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\DeviceHandlers\Ravemp2300Handler\EventHandlers\DeviceArrival
Ravemp2300Arrival REG_SZ

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\DeviceHandlers\Rio600Handler

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\DeviceHandlers\Rio600Handler\EventHandlers

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\DeviceHandlers\Rio600Handler\EventHandlers\DeviceArrival
Rio600Arrival REG_SZ

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\DeviceHandlers\Rio800Handler

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\DeviceHandlers\Rio800Handler\EventHandlers

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\DeviceHandlers\Rio800Handler\EventHandlers\DeviceArrival
Rio800Arrival REG_SZ

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\DeviceHandlers\RioOneHandler

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\DeviceHandlers\RioOneHandler\EventHandlers

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\DeviceHandlers\RioOneHandler\EventHandlers\DeviceArrival
RioOneArrival REG_SZ

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\DeviceHandlers\RNDeviceHandler

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\DeviceHandlers\RNDeviceHandler\EventHandlers

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\DeviceHandlers\RNDeviceHandler\EventHandlers\DeviceArrival
RNDeviceArrival REG_SZ

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\DeviceHandlers\VideoCameraDeviceHandler

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\DeviceHandlers\VideoCameraDeviceHandler\EventHandlers

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\DeviceHandlers\VideoCameraDeviceHandler\EventHandlers\DeviceArrival
VideoCameraArrival REG_SZ

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\EventHandlers

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\EventHandlers\AutorunINFLegacyArrival
MSOpenFolder REG_SZ

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\EventHandlers\CompaqPA1Arrival
MSWMDMHandler REG_SZ
RPDeviceOnArrival REG_SZ

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\EventHandlers\CreativeNomadIIArrival
MSWMDMHandler REG_SZ

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\EventHandlers\CreativeNomadIIcArrival
MSWMDMHandler REG_SZ

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\EventHandlers\CreativeNomadIIMGArrival
MSWMDMHandler REG_SZ

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\EventHandlers\CreativeNomadJukeboxArrival
MSWMDMHandler REG_SZ

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\EventHandlers\DigisetteDuo64Arrival
MSWMDMHandler REG_SZ
RPDeviceOnArrival REG_SZ

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\EventHandlers\DLinkDMP110Arrival
MSWMDMHandler REG_SZ
RPDeviceOnArrival REG_SZ

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\EventHandlers\GenericVolumeArrival
MSGenericVolumeArrival REG_SZ

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\EventHandlers\HandleCDBurningOnArrival
RPCDBurningOnArrival REG_SZ
MSWMPBurnCDOnArrival REG_SZ
ASHAshampoo_Burning_Studio_5BURNONARRIVAL REG_SZ
RoxioSelectOnArrival REG_SZ
PStarterBlankCDArrival REG_SZ
PPCDBurningOnArrival REG_SZ

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\EventHandlers\HandleDVDBurningOnArrival
PStarterDVDBurningOnArrival REG_SZ

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\EventHandlers\Intel3000Arrival
MSWMDMHandler REG_SZ
RPDeviceOnArrival REG_SZ

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\EventHandlers\IntelPocketConcertArrival
MSWMDMHandler REG_SZ
RPDeviceOnArrival REG_SZ

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\EventHandlers\IomegaHipZipArrival
MSWMDMHandler REG_SZ
MSOpenFolder REG_SZ
RPDeviceOnArrival REG_SZ

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\EventHandlers\MixedContentOnArrival
MSOpenFolder REG_SZ
PStarterMixedCDArrival REG_SZ

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\EventHandlers\MTPMediaPlayerArrival
MSWMDMHandler REG_SZ
RPDeviceOnArrival REG_SZ

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\EventHandlers\NikepsaplayArrival
MSWMDMHandler REG_SZ
RPDeviceOnArrival REG_SZ

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\EventHandlers\PlayCDAudioOnArrival
MSPlayCDAudioOnArrival REG_SZ
MSOpenFolder REG_SZ
RPPlayCDAudioOnArrival REG_SZ
MSRipCDAudioOnArrival REG_SZ
ASHAshampoo_Burning_Studio_5COPYONARRIVAL REG_SZ
VLCPlayCDAudioOnArrival REG_SZ
PStarterPlayCDAudioOnArrival REG_SZ
PDVDPlayCDAudioOnArrival REG_SZ

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\EventHandlers\PlayDVDMovieOnArrival
MSPlayDVDMovieOnArrival REG_SZ
MSOpenFolder REG_SZ
RPPlayDVDMovieOnArrival REG_SZ
VLCPlayDVDMovieOnArrival REG_SZ
PStarterPlayDVDMovieOnArrival REG_SZ
PDVDPlayDVDMovieOnArrival REG_SZ

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\EventHandlers\PlayMusicFilesOnArrival
MSOpenFolder REG_SZ
MSPlayMediaOnArrival REG_SZ
RPPlayMediaOnArrival REG_SZ
PStarterMusicFilesArrival REG_SZ

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\EventHandlers\PlayVideoCDMovieOnArrival
PDVDPlayVCDMovieOnArrival REG_SZ

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\EventHandlers\PlayVideoFilesOnArrival
MSOpenFolder REG_SZ
MSPlayMediaOnArrival REG_SZ
RPPlayMediaOnArrival REG_SZ
PStarterVideoFilesArrival REG_SZ

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\EventHandlers\Ravemp2300Arrival
MSWMDMHandler REG_SZ
RPDeviceOnArrival REG_SZ

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\EventHandlers\Rio600Arrival
MSWMDMHandler REG_SZ
RPDeviceOnArrival REG_SZ

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\EventHandlers\Rio800Arrival
MSWMDMHandler REG_SZ
RPDeviceOnArrival REG_SZ

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\EventHandlers\RioOneArrival
MSWMDMHandler REG_SZ
RPDeviceOnArrival REG_SZ

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\EventHandlers\RNDeviceArrival
RPDeviceOnArrival REG_SZ

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\EventHandlers\ShowPicturesOnArrival
MSWiaEventHandler REG_SZ
MSShowPicturesOnArrival REG_SZ
MSPrintPicturesOnArrival REG_SZ
MSOpenFolder REG_SZ
CanonZB4PicturesOnArrival REG_SZ
CanonCW50PicturesOnArrival REG_SZ
EpShowApp REG_SZ
PStarterPicturesArrival REG_SZ
PPDCameraArrival REG_SZ

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\EventHandlers\VideoCameraArrival
MSVideoCameraArrival REG_SZ
PPDVArrival REG_SZ
STOIKCapturerVCArrival REG_SZ

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\Handlers

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\Handlers\ASHAshampoo_Burning_Studio_5BURNONARRIVAL
Action REG_SZ Burn CD/DVD
DefaultIcon REG_SZ C:\Program Files\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 5\burningstudio.exe,0
Provider REG_SZ Ashampoo Burning Studio 5
InvokeProgID REG_SZ Ashampoo.BurningStudio5
InvokeVerb REG_SZ autoplay-burn

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\Handlers\ASHAshampoo_Burning_Studio_5COPYONARRIVAL
Action REG_SZ Copy CD/DVD
DefaultIcon REG_SZ C:\Program Files\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 5\burningstudio.exe,0
Provider REG_SZ Ashampoo Burning Studio 5
InvokeProgID REG_SZ Ashampoo.BurningStudio5
InvokeVerb REG_SZ autoplay-copy

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\Handlers\CanonCW50PicturesOnArrival
InvokeProgID REG_SZ Cw50.AutoplayHandler
InvokeVerb REG_SZ open
DefaultIcon REG_SZ C:\Program Files\Canon\CameraWindow\CameraWindowMC\CameraLauncher.exe,0
Provider REG_SZ Canon CameraWindow
Action REG_SZ View/Download Images

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\Handlers\CanonZB4PicturesOnArrival
Action REG_SZ View Images
Provider REG_SZ ZoomBrowser EX
DefaultIcon REG_SZ C:\Program Files\Canon\ZoomBrowser EX\Program\zb_ui.dll,0
InvokeVerb REG_SZ open
InvokeProgID REG_SZ Zb.AutoplayHandler

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\Handlers\EpShowApp
Action REG_SZ Print my photos or copy them to my computer
DefaultIcon REG_SZ C:\Program Files\Lexmark 5400 Series\ezprint .exe
InvokeProgID REG_SZ EzPrint
InvokeVerb REG_SZ Play
Provider REG_SZ Lexmark Fast Pics

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\Handlers\MSCDBurningOnArrival
DefaultIcon REG_EXPAND_SZ %SystemRoot%\system32\SHELL32.dll,-5
Action REG_SZ @%SystemRoot%\system32\SHELL32.dll,-17169
Provider REG_SZ @%SystemRoot%\system32\SHELL32.dll,-17170
InvokeProgID REG_SZ Folder
InvokeVerb REG_SZ open

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\Handlers\MSOpenFolder
DefaultIcon REG_EXPAND_SZ %SystemRoot%\system32\SHELL32.dll,-5
Action REG_SZ @%SystemRoot%\system32\SHELL32.dll,-17154
Provider REG_SZ @%SystemRoot%\system32\SHELL32.dll,-17155
InvokeProgID REG_SZ Folder
InvokeVerb REG_SZ open

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\Handlers\MSPlayCDAudioOnArrival
Action REG_SZ @wmploc.dll,-6503
Provider REG_SZ @wmploc.dll,-6502
InvokeProgID REG_SZ WMP.AudioCD
InvokeVerb REG_SZ play
DefaultIcon REG_EXPAND_SZ %ProgramFiles%\Windows Media Player\wmplayer.exe,0

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\Handlers\MSPlayDVDMovieOnArrival
Action REG_SZ @wmploc.dll,-6504
InvokeProgID REG_SZ WMP.DVD
InvokeVerb REG_SZ play

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\Handlers\MSPlayMediaOnArrival
Action REG_SZ @wmploc.dll,-1800
InvokeProgid REG_SZ WMP.PlayMedia
InvokeVerb REG_SZ play
DefaultIcon REG_SZ C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmplayer.exe,0

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\Handlers\MSPrintPicturesOnArrival
DefaultIcon REG_EXPAND_SZ %SystemRoot%\system32\SHELL32.dll,-17
Action REG_SZ @%SystemRoot%\system32\SHELL32.dll,-17158
Provider REG_SZ @%SystemRoot%\system32\SHELL32.dll,-17159
InvokeProgID REG_SZ Applications\shimgvw.dll
InvokeVerb REG_SZ print

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\Handlers\MSPromptEachTime
DefaultIcon REG_EXPAND_SZ %SystemRoot%\system32\SHELL32.dll,-3
Action REG_SZ Prompt each time
Provider REG_SZ Windows Explorer
ProgID REG_SZ Shell.Autoplay
InitCmdLine REG_SZ PromptEachTime

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\Handlers\MSPromptEachTimeNoContent
DefaultIcon REG_EXPAND_SZ %SystemRoot%\system32\SHELL32.dll,-3
Action REG_SZ Prompt each time - No Content
Provider REG_SZ Windows Explorer
ProgID REG_SZ Shell.Autoplay
InitCmdLine REG_SZ PromptEachTimeNoContent

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\Handlers\MSRipCDAudioOnArrival
Action REG_SZ @wmploc.dll,-6506
InvokeProgID REG_SZ WMP.RipCD
InvokeVerb REG_SZ Rip

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\Handlers\MSSHAudioDevHandler
<NO NAME> REG_SZ
Action REG_SZ @%SystemRoot%\System32\Audiodev.dll,-500
Provider REG_SZ @%SystemRoot%\System32\Audiodev.dll,-501
DefaultIcon REG_EXPAND_SZ %SystemRoot%\System32\Audiodev.dll,-50
ProgID REG_SZ Shell.HWEventHandlerShellExecute
InitCmdLine REG_SZ ::{20D04FE0-3AEA-1069-A2D8-08002B30309D}\::{21EC2020-3AEA-1069-A2DD-08002B30309D}\::{640167b4-59b0-47a6-b335-a6b3c0695aea}

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\Handlers\MSShowPicturesOnArrival
DefaultIcon REG_EXPAND_SZ %SystemRoot%\system32\SHELL32.dll,-249
Action REG_SZ @%SystemRoot%\system32\SHELL32.dll,-17156
Provider REG_SZ @%SystemRoot%\system32\SHELL32.dll,-17157
InvokeProgID REG_SZ Shell.AutoplayForSlideShow.1
InvokeVerb REG_SZ open

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\Handlers\MSTakeNoAction
DefaultIcon REG_EXPAND_SZ %SystemRoot%\system32\SHELL32.dll,-338
Action REG_SZ @%SystemRoot%\system32\SHELL32.dll,-17168
Provider REG_SZ <TakeNoAction>
ProgID REG_SZ Shell.AutoplaySpecial

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\Handlers\MSVideoCameraArrival
InitCmdLine REG_SZ "C:\Program Files\Movie Maker\moviemk.exe" /RECORD
DefaultIcon REG_SZ C:\Program Files\Movie Maker\moviemk.exe,0
CLSIDForCancel REG_SZ {AB007EC8-E2D4-4664-ACD9-1D059681F3DE}
Action REG_SZ @C:\Program Files\Movie Maker\wmmres.dll,-61826
Provider REG_SZ @C:\Program Files\Movie Maker\wmmres.dll,-61424

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\Handlers\MSWiaEventHandler
ProgID REG_SZ WiaDevMgr
Action REG_SZ @%systemroot%\System32\wiaacmgr.exe,-276
Provider REG_SZ @%systemroot%\System32\wiaacmgr.exe,-101
DefaultIcon REG_EXPAND_SZ %systemroot%\System32\wiaacmgr.exe,-2
InvokeProgID REG_SZ WIA.AutoplayDropHandler.1
InvokeVerb REG_SZ open

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\Handlers\MSWMDMHandler
Action REG_SZ @wmploc.dll,-29300
ProgID REG_SZ WMP.Device
CLSIDForCancel REG_SZ {91778246-9BE4-4713-A651-E833B853CC30}

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\Handlers\MSWMPBurnCDOnArrival
Action REG_SZ @wmploc.dll,-6505
InvokeProgid REG_SZ WMP.BurnCD
InvokeVerb REG_SZ Burn

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\Handlers\PDVDPlayCDAudioOnArrival
Action REG_SZ Play Audio CD
DefaultIcon REG_SZ C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\PowerDVD.exe,0
InvokeProgID REG_SZ AudioCD
InvokeVerb REG_SZ PlayWithPowerDVD
Provider REG_SZ PowerDVD

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\Handlers\PDVDPlayDVDMovieOnArrival
Action REG_SZ Play DVD Video
InvokeProgID REG_SZ DVD
Provider REG_SZ PowerDVD

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\Handlers\PDVDPlayVCDMovieOnArrival
Action REG_SZ Play VCD Video
InvokeProgID REG_SZ VCD
Provider REG_SZ PowerDVD

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\Handlers\PPCDBurningOnArrival
Action REG_SZ Burn movie to CD/DVD
DefaultIcon REG_SZ C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerProducer\Producer.exe,0
Provider REG_SZ PowerProducer
InvokeProgID REG_SZ Picture
InvokeVerb REG_SZ OpenWithPowerProducer

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\Handlers\PPDCameraArrival
Action REG_SZ Acquire image
InvokeVerb REG_SZ OpenWithPowerProducer

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\Handlers\PPDVArrival
Action REG_SZ DV Capture
InitCmdLine REG_SZ "C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerProducer\Producer.exe"

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\Handlers\PStarterBlankCDArrival
Action REG_SZ Create Disc or Edit Image
DefaultIcon REG_SZ C:\Program Files\CyberLink\DVD Suite\PowerStarter.exe,0
Provider REG_SZ DVD Suite
InvokeVerb REG_SZ OpenWithPowerStarter

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\Handlers\PStarterDVDBurningOnArrival
InvokeProgID REG_SZ BlankDVD

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\Handlers\PStarterMixedCDArrival
Action REG_SZ Create Disc
InvokeProgID REG_SZ MixedContent

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\Handlers\PStarterMusicFilesArrival
Action REG_SZ Create Disc
InvokeProgID REG_SZ MusicFiles

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\Handlers\PStarterPicturesArrival

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\Handlers\PStarterPlayCDAudioOnArrival
Action REG_SZ Create Disc or Play CD
InvokeProgID REG_SZ AudioCD
InvokeVerb REG_SZ PlayWithPowerStarter

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\Handlers\PStarterPlayDVDMovieOnArrival
Action REG_SZ Copy Disc or Play Movie
InvokeProgID REG_SZ DVD
InvokeVerb REG_SZ PlayWithPowerStarter
Provider

Edited by Ammar, 09 February 2008 - 02:21 PM.

Advertisements

Rorschach112

Rorschach112

Ralphie

• Retired Staff
  • 47,710 posts
Can you attach the report instead as some of it seems to be missing

Edited by Rorschach112, 09 February 2008 - 05:56 PM.

Ammar

Ammar

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts
Attached File  DrvIconQuery.txt   128.75KB   93 downloads
here you go

Rorschach112

Rorschach112

Ralphie

• Retired Staff
  • 47,710 posts
Hello

Backup Your Registry with ERUNT
  • Please use the following link and scroll down to ERUNT and download it.
    http://aumha.org/freeware/freeware.php
  • For version with the Installer:
    Use the setup program to install ERUNT on your computer
  • For the zipped version:
    Unzip all the files into a folder of your choice.
Click Erunt.exe to backup your registry to the folder of your choice.

Note: to restore your registry, go to the folder and start ERDNT.exe

Now we need to fix your problems by making a .reg file. Copy the code below into a Notepad file. Name the file as fix.reg, change the "Save as Type" to "All files" and save it on the desktop.

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\DriveIcons]

Then double click on the fix.reg file, when it prompts to merge click "Yes".

Reboot your PC and tell me if the problem remains

Ammar

Ammar

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts
when you say the folder of my choice, that means any folder in any drive, or the drive that is different from the one bieng changed?
also I back up the drive that is giving me problems right?

Rorschach112

Rorschach112

Ralphie

• Retired Staff
  • 47,710 posts
You don't need to back up anything yourself

Just unzip the ERUNT files into their own folder

Let me know how that goes