Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

How to install perform a dual install?

• Please log in to reply

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
well you can test the boot speed inside the VMware appliance...you can't "boot" to vmware from shutdown...you have to be inside of windows first...you can "estimate" the boot speed from the VMWare boot though

Yeah, I suppose so too - but I am afraid it doesn't, so I'm waiting for a techie to reply. Thanks though ^_^

it does....that's what partition magic is for...

if you really want to repartition and resize etc....then check out GParted it's free and does the same (if not better in some respects)....their documentation is spectacular as well..

before doing anything with your partitions you need to back up anything important....defrag THOROUGHLY....and run checkdisk before and after the modifications

Advertisements

Kelvin

Kelvin

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
Oh, ok, thanks a lot dsenette ^_^ this piece of info really helped. I'll go on with the defrag, backup is already in my external.

~Kelvin