Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Help

• Please log in to reply

SammiDoll

SammiDoll

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi,

I hope you are all well. I am a bit of a damzel in distress really......

I am starting a new job on monday very exciting.... and think that my word and excel skills will probs just about scrape by... but not used powerpoint hardly ever!! Did tell them I was a little rusty on the interview but said would do an online refresher course....

Now my problem is do no thave powerpoint downloaded on to my home computer and do not really need it for home.. will have in the office. Is there anyway I can do an interactive online course with out actually having to buy powerpoint? Do not mind paying a tenner or so for the course....

Please please please help..... I know I prob sound stupid to you guys but I am a quick learner and need to pick this up double quick!!!

Look forward to hearing from you

Sam

Attached Thumbnails

• SamanthaBlake6.jpg

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
Powerpoint is easy to use. Just a case of click it, drag it, right-click on it, change things, OK out, preview. Not difficult. You can pick the general gist of the program up in ten minutes.
Microsoft Access, on the other hand, takes years to learn how to use properly.

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
Not sure if these are what you want:

PowerPoint 2003 Courses
PowerPoint 2007 Courses

Microsoft PowerPoint Training

Little leery of some of these "colleges", but will let you check them out. Here's the Google Search I used.

Good luck in your new job.

Ron