Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

popup blocker help please.

• Please log in to reply

Gl@dius

Gl@dius

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
Hey, I keep getting a specific popup, which comes up, even when I'm just sitting there. it doesn't matter what page I'm on, it just pops up and interupts me. I can't find a blocker that stops it. chances are it downloaded something onto my computer that autoruns itself.

help anyone?

Advertisements

Ztruker

Ztruker

Member 5k

• Technician
  • 7,091 posts
Read through this area:

Cleanup Your System.

This takes care of the many of the problems without further action by the Malware Gurus on this site.

If this doesn't do it, post a HijackThis log here:

Malware Removal Forum.

Make sure you read the You Must Read This Before Posting A Hijackthis Log article before posting.

Please be patient, this is a very active anti-malware site and the malware removal experts are extremely busy. It can take 1 to 3 days for them to get to you.