Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Stopping Geeks Emails after problem is solved

• Please log in to reply

Liam

Liam

• PipPip
  • 26 posts
How do I stop Geeks to Go emails pertaining to other people's problems from coming to me? Several days ago I followed the instructions regarding Unchecking and so forth in MY CONTROLS.

NO results yet. Your emails still keep coming. Liam

Advertisements

PsychPosse

PsychPosse

• PipPipPip
  • 322 posts
I haven't been following this request for help, so I don't know what you have tried,,,(if you had posted)

Go to: My Controls
Left side: (under subscriptions) view topics
Check all the topics and on the bottom, make sure it says "unsubscribe" then click "with selected"

That will unsubscribe you with the topics your still getting emails from.

Also check the "view forums" section on the left side under subscriptions.

Then on the side panel again:

Go to: Options / Email settings
Then go to the "board preferences" section and the bottom of the list, Uncheck the "enable email notification by default"

Or I think you can also select to not get email notifications in the section where you unsubscribe to the topics you have listed. Just click the little drop-down arrow and choose that option.

Edited by PsychPosse, 03 February 2008 - 10:23 PM.

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
Make sure you remove any forum subscriptions. You can find yours following this link: http://www.geekstogo...scriptions.html