Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

MMORPG

• Please log in to reply

sambo135

sambo135

• PipPip
  • 30 posts
Anyone know of any good MMORPG?? i played a few like: Priston Tale, Ragnarok, Runescape, Gunbound, ROSE, Survival Project and i'm currently very bored, so anyone know any good online game pls tell me.
Thanks

Advertisements

dom one

dom one

• Pip
  • 6 posts
world of warcraft

Tiax

Tiax

• PipPip
  • 17 posts
I'd look for Guild Wars coming out later this month. It has an interesting distribution strategy that won't require a monthly fee.

I've heard very good things about WoW, but I've also heard that it'll steal your life. Use with caution! :tazz:

Darkmocha

Darkmocha

• PipPip
  • 36 posts
If you don't have a lot of time, CoH is a great game for the casual gamer. That's the only game I've had past the free trial.

noobtech

noobtech

• PipPip
  • 69 posts
i play "everquest 2", which is pretty good but there is no pvp and pvp can make or break a game. It depends on what you want though. "Everquest 2" is good if you dont want pvp. If you do want pvp i would suggest "dark age of camalot". "World of warcraft" is good for the lower levels but its starts to suck and get boring as you get to higher levels. You can also play anarchy online, which is free to download and play the original game, its an ok game but the free part makes it pretty good for those who dont play often. If you do decide to download it, download it from fileplanet or something similar to that because otherwise you'd have to use bit torrent whiach takes many hours to download with. good luck to you finding the right game.

dub3325

dub3325

• PipPip
  • 41 posts
I was an closed beta player for lineage 2, and still play it to this day..........I tried world of warcraft and eq2, and quit both to come back to L2.......if you ever check it out....be prepared for pvp and clan political drama.

sirstargazer

sirstargazer

• Pip
  • 7 posts
this is a new interesting MMORPG based on the three kingdoms novel.

http://ts.gameflier.com.my/

barty

barty

• Pip
  • 1 posts
PhantasyRPG

;) its an RPG, its free, an you don't have to download anything. But its kind plain, but it's under development it will get better. It's really great. :tazz:

Attached Thumbnails

• ss.JPG

Edited by barty, 01 May 2005 - 11:48 AM.

white_dragon

white_dragon

• PipPip
  • 13 posts
i would advise guild of wars. Wow is a nice game, but there's a monthly fee, this is something that guild of wars doesn't have...

Technogeek8

Technogeek8

• PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
How about Vendetta Online? It's a space MMORPG game. the devolopers just released it about a year ago. It's pretty nice, amazing graphics but not a great story line. Anyway, it might be worth looking into in about a year but maybe not now. They just started it so you want to advance with newer stuff, but you have to wait until they release it. Once everything is released, it's going to be pretty nice.

David

Advertisements

ShoalBear

ShoalBear

• PipPipPip
  • 212 posts
I personally am into DragonRealms. www.play.net/dr It is a text-based MUD/MMORPG but I love the heck out of it!

candiria

candiria

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Original Everquest>all. Ton's of content for all levels.

white_dragon

white_dragon

• PipPip
  • 13 posts
k, everquest was fine, but then again... :tazz:

I didn't really like the game, so didn't try it actually ;)
I just started playing guild of wars and have to say that i'm very impressed with it

chopyaedoff

chopyaedoff

• PipPipPip
  • 148 posts
heres some mmorpg's ive played
www.kingsofchaos.com
www.darkthrone.com
there text based games and the quite fun
p.s there addictive
and ive heard of one called rasterwarks or something (do a google search for it)
its a bit like counterstrike and it has cool graphics

dalton10

dalton10

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
I dont have time to make it worth paying to play anymore but I played GemStone III for probably 10 years.