Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

MMORPG

• Please log in to reply

ollietuckeruk

ollietuckeruk

• PipPip
  • 42 posts
you've all metioned the cheapy games i really recomend u try one of the pay games its liike 9 us dollers a months and Star wars galaxcies is the way to go personaly but ive resenly played planetside Top game!!!

Advertisements

blsimpson

blsimpson

• PipPipPip
  • 115 posts
Games I've played:
WoW -- SUCKED, looked good.. only thing going for it...
Guild Wars -- Great, and free, ok GvG (group vs. group)
Shadowbane -- Great, but not free GREAT PVP
Everquest (1&2) -- SUCKED for me.. no pvp
Ultima Online -- Good, classic
The Realm Online -- Oldie, but Awsome. not very good PvP, but way addicting. still playing to this day.. 9 years running....
Was so looking forward to Dragon Empires, until they canned it.
Star Wars Galaxies -- Ok, didnt really play to much..
If I thinkof more ill post...

Jdogg214

Jdogg214

• Pip
  • 5 posts
Diablo II LOD is a classic and WOW is amazing but if you dont want to pay that monthly fee Guild Wars is a real solid game.

Edited by Jdogg214, 08 June 2005 - 02:19 PM.

DHooper

DHooper

• PipPipPip
  • 339 posts
Right now Im play FFXI. I personaly like it over the other ones. Dont get me wrong, the other ones are good but, FFXI is the better choice for me. Well just felt like giving my two cents, so back to FFXI I go. :tazz:

devil--comp--pro

devil--comp--pro

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
lol haha play MS maple story and wads up guys anyone plays gunbound here???????????? :tazz:

abandnhope

abandnhope

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
hmm ive played liniage2, wow, ryl 1 and pote, a list of mylasin games there all nice but i still like ryzome quite a bit still. been a long time sence i played it but i think the skill and item creation were the best ive seen not to mention the SIZE of the game world i played it in beta so i can only imagin it has gotten better check it out

pay = yes = :tazz:

oracle

oracle

• Pip
  • 2 posts
hey ppl i need to know about some free mmorpgs that u dont have 2 download.some like runescape i guessanyway get bak 2 me