Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Anyone familiar with FriendBlasterPro? I need help reprogramming it..

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Ramzyh

Ramzyh

• PipPip
  • 16 posts
I use a program called FriendBlasterPro, for my business. It basically automates the friend adding process. I absolutley do not use it for spam. I HATE SPAM! Corned beef is alright though lol j/k.

Anyhow, a quick overview:

It seems as if the FriendBlasterPro is programmed to go to a certain url, which brings up the friend adding page on MySpace. Well myspace updated their friend adding page, and thus changed the url. Now the program doesn't add friends because it still is plugging in the old url.

Old URL:

(http://messaging.mys...erify&friendID=)

New URL:

(http://profile.myspa...ofile&friendid=)

My question is, does anyone know a way that I can get into the actual program and update the target link for the specific friend adding task?

I checked every possible option that the program has, but it doesn't offer the option to manually change pre-set urls for certain functions. They update their software on a regular basis, but they haven't addressed this latley.

Can anyone help?

Ramzy

Edited by Ramzyh, 05 February 2008 - 02:09 AM.

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
I'm sorry, you may be running a legitimate business, however I strongly feel this is spam. That is exactly what the product is used for. In fact it is described by them as a "bot friend adder". This is something that we can not provide support for.

Feel free to address any of the admins on this site.

This thread is closed.