Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Unknown Application

• Please log in to reply

McKnight

McKnight

• PipPip
  • 92 posts
I recently got the Blackjack II; anyway, I am trying to use the old Samsung PC Studio 3 (which is compatible) with this phone. However, once I run the program with the phone connected, I get a message that tells me to check the connection again (if already connected), or to go to my computer's properties as it appears the COM is in use (i.e. close the application that is running).

I know it is not a connection problem, as once I plug in the phone via USB, the network wizard tells me that everything is installed and good to go. The problem comes when I run the program with the phone plugged in...

Any suggestions about what the warning/alert message means and what I should do?

Thanks...

Edited by McKnight, 05 February 2008 - 09:35 PM.

Advertisements

Ltangelic

Ltangelic

Angel Annihilator of Malware

• Retired Staff
  • 2,008 posts
Do you have any protection softwares like AVG Free and Spybot Search and Destroy on your computer? I would suggest that you run a scan with these softwares and see if it solves the connection problem.