Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Looking for the best web host available

• Please log in to reply

Lashtal

Lashtal

• PipPip
  • 17 posts
What i'm looking for is a host that offers at least 250GB at the lowest price in town. Also, capable of transferring my domain free of charge; as well as not charging me for it all up front, but taking that 6 or 8 bucks away from me one month at a time.

Would anybody recommend a certain webhost above another?

Advertisements

Ax238

Ax238

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 1,323 posts
Hello Lashtal,

Although I don't have a certain host to recommend, I can give you a link to a list of hosts others recommend:
Best Web Hosting Providers - 100 Best Free Web Space - Blog Hosting, Free Hosting, Paid Hosting

Regards,

Ax

Spider-Man

Spider-Man

• PipPipPip
  • 167 posts
UK2.net - great host, UK based - only £69.99 a year for 1000gb of bandwidth. Or I think its about £40 for 500gb of bandwidth.

axesever

axesever

• PipPip
  • 50 posts

UK2.net - great host, UK based - only £69.99 a year for 1000gb of bandwidth. Or I think its about £40 for 500gb of bandwidth.

His flag has the stars =p

l0st.en.Drago

l0st.en.Drago

• PipPip
  • 61 posts
You should check out this:
https://www.ixwebhos...d=joshuakeating

Will_00

Will_00

• PipPipPip
  • 226 posts
I recommend Weebly for WYSIWYG.

thenotch

thenotch

• Retired Staff
  • 667 posts
I have been using this company for over 5 years now and I was only down one time and that was a brief server glitch that lasted less than 3 hours.

http://www.qualityho...nal_hosting.htm