Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Is there a faster way to do this?

• Please log in to reply

kaytee576

kaytee576

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
Hi, I hope this is in the right place?
I have Xilisoft DVD Ripper Platinum and I am using it to rip some DVD'S I made a while ago a home video of my dogs and my mum and dad want a copy, I also have wondershare DVD Slideshow builder Which I have been using to burn my discs but it takes FOREVER about four hours to burn my stuff onto DVD.
Could you reccomend any DVD burning software that is easy to use and free and faster then the one I have?
I know I am asking a lot! It's just that I tried one called nero I think it was and I couldnt work it out so dont know where to go next?

Advertisements

Titan8990

Titan8990

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,189 posts
CDBurnerXP is a good free burning program: CDBurnerXP. Hope it fits your needs.

kaytee576

kaytee576

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

CDBurnerXP is a good free burning program: CDBurnerXP. Hope it fits your needs.

THANK you, It is a really good program only problem is when I burn my DVD's I cant play them in my dvd player as it says unknown disc :) any ideas why this might be? have tried them in two players and wont work, but with wondershare that I used in the past it was OK, Only problem it that program takes four hours to burn!
XXX

Doobieus

Doobieus

• PipPip
  • 44 posts
ConvertXtoDvd is a good program, it decodes and burns for you. It takes a little while maybe 30 minutes or so depending on the performance of your computer. I've been using this program for awhile it's pretty nice, hope this helps. :)