Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Trouble posting a Web Page !

• Please log in to reply

groovy_138

groovy_138

• PipPip
  • 19 posts
I am trying to publish a web page that I made in Frontpage 2003 but when I do I keep getting a error saying " that window sharepoint services are not installed." What do I need to do to get this fixed. I am trying to get his uploaded to Lunar Pages.

Advertisements

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
It may be because Windows Sharepoint Services does not recognize the FrontPage extensions. It seems to work with Visual Studio 2005 Designer.

I'm only guessing and really can't help you to solve this unless Lunar pages use Visual Studio 2005 Designer. Then you'll have to figure out the document format to use.

Ron

Ax238

Ax238

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 1,323 posts
Hello,

I'm guessing it's because Lunar don't support the services/extensions needed to run a page created with Frontpage. It might be better for you to create the page without requiring the use of Sharepoint Services or Frontpage extensions.

Regards,

Ax