Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Harry Potter 5 Installation problem

• Please log in to reply

Henrik_Cargo

Henrik_Cargo

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi everyone.

I have recently bought the last harry potter game (the order of the phoenix), but I don't manage to install it. I type the code and accept the licence agreement. Then the problem appears. I get a box that tells me: "Please wait". Then, after some seconds, the installation closes itself. I don't do anything. I don't get any error messages, it just disappears....

I have tried to wait for several minuts so that is not the problem. I hope that someone here can help me.... Please!

(I've got a laptop, Pacard Bell, its quite new and has what is needed as long as I can see)

Advertisements

Veldomert666

Veldomert666

• Pip
  • 6 posts
I have the same problem and finally figured out I didn't have a good enough video card for it to work. If you use this site you can see exactly what your computer is lacking and thus figure out the reason why yours won't work. http://www.systemreq...referrer/srtest

I hope this helps