Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

MDW Downloader I think I cant connect to net to find out for sure

• Please log in to reply

cindic

cindic

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi
I have been having extremley tough time. I cant connect to the internet at all to do any sorts of tests.
I am not sure if my computer has gone to far for anyone to help and I would really appreciate some feedback. I have to use my work computer to do this on.

For the last couple of months has been playing up I did have a MDW downloader and I thought that I had gotten rid of it.
For the last couple of weeks the internet would connect for about 5 minutes then it would freeze but the dialog box would say that it is still connected. It was like there was no data being sent or received. Then in the last couple of days it wont connect at all. I have been on the phone to my ISP for 3 days and they are quite sure it is something to do with my system.

Any help at all would be sooooooo appreciated.

Attached Files

Advertisements