Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Help! "is not a valid Win32 application"

• Please log in to reply

haphuong1712

haphuong1712

• PipPip
  • 35 posts
Help me solving this problem plz . I've been using the AVG antivirus and Zonealarm just fine but a few days ago , i have no idea it happened , it just happened . Whenever i run those programs it just came to a note : "... is not a valid Win32 application" . I searched the net , did all possible but it didn't work . I installed Kapersky , but i can't run it either . And the Avant browser just suck , i think it maybe involve . it runs, but when i switch the tabs , it will be idle for a few min . So in order to work fine , i can only work with one tab. I found on the net so many situations that they format the disk , reinstall the system but the problem stays just the same . I haven't try myself , yet. :)

Advertisements

cmpm

cmpm

• PipPipPip
  • 561 posts
What do you mean by when you run those programs?
AVG and zone alarm are always on.
Do mean when you open the configuration panels?

haphuong1712

haphuong1712

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
I mean when i run those program. In the past it's usually automatic on , but now it just don't work anymore .

cmpm

cmpm

• PipPipPip
  • 561 posts
try this

http://www.geekstogo...-Log-t2852.html

it should clear your problem
if not ask to post a hijackthis log on the malware thread

http://www.geekstogo...o-Here-f37.html

Edited by cmpm, 12 February 2008 - 08:22 PM.