Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Prank software

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

lpchris85

lpchris85

• PipPipPip
  • 116 posts
hello all,
would anybody know of any prank software for windows? im going to be doing a presentation on internet security and threats in April and I wanted to know if there were any fun kind of prank software out there. I wanted something that could resemble a trojan horse, maybe just ejecting someones disk drive, etc. Does any such software exist?
thanks!

Advertisements

hfcg

hfcg

The hippie freak computer geek

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,496 posts
I would consider any kind of software that is put on my computer with out my knowledge and consent to be malware.
If the purpose of this software is to act in a strange or unusual fashion it is definitely malware!
I would not suggest this.

Facedown98

Facedown98

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 2,989 posts
You're getting into some risky business here... I don't think it's safe to continue this topic, I'm going to motion for its closure...

ScHwErV

ScHwErV

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 21,285 posts
  • MVP
While your intentions for this project appear safe (at face value), the next person to benefit from our assistance may have more malicious intentions in mind. For that reason, you must understand that we cannot offer you assistance with this issue.

Thread closed.