Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Tweaking Vista

• Please log in to reply

muaythai2

muaythai2

• PipPip
  • 29 posts
Can anyone recommend some good Tweaks to make Vista run faster ? Im looking for tweaks that will improve Gameing .

So far Ive come across 2 Programs Removed and Removed that speed up vista .
Ive tried Removed and it has made my pc faster .

Advertisements

PsychPosse

PsychPosse

• PipPipPip
  • 322 posts
You are "adding" software to make your system faster?

You sure don't need to use any software to tweak things. Myself, I follow the work of Black Vyper.

ScHwErV

ScHwErV

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 21,285 posts
  • MVP
Because those are all commercial apps (cost money) and there are free alternatives to do the same function, I have removed the names of the softwares from your original post.

I highly recommend Black Vyper for anyone serious about freeing up resources to make Windows run faster. Following his directions is free. He also generally does a very good job of putting in warnings about possible problems by using any of his "tweaks".

muaythai2

muaythai2

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

You are "adding" software to make your system faster?

You sure don't need to use any software to tweak things. Myself, I follow the work of Black Vyper.

Thanks Ill give that a try