Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Need to know my outlook password

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Huzz

Huzz

• PipPip
  • 19 posts
Hello

Well for long now i had saved the password , so now i just cant remember it.i can login as its saved.

is there an software which can recover my password or some kind of software which can show me my saved password.

thanks

Advertisements

hfcg

hfcg

The hippie freak computer geek

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,496 posts
Hello, and welcome to Geeks To Go.
I do not believe that we can answer your question here.
I have no way of knowing that you are not trying to get some one else's password.
Even if you are in you rights to retrieve this password, any one reading this post could use the information to steal some one Else's password.
Sorry.

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
If the email is with your internet provider, then in 99.9% of cases, it will be the same password that you use to log onto the Internet with.

Huzz

Huzz

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
Well i work in IT dept in one of the school, they have the DUDE server which has email account.we get some mails from mikrotik there,We hardly use them so we had kept that password some couple of years ago.

so arent sure what the password could be therefore wanted to know.

I also know there are some software which shows us the key logs, but need your suggestion of otherways if there is
!

you can pm me if you guys think other will use to steal password.

Cheers

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
We can't ever verify that someone's wish to get a password is legitimate or not, therefore we do not help with requests such as this. If you have any problems with this, please PM an admin or moderator.