Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Problem with Watermarks in Word 2003

• Please log in to reply

• PipPip
  • 35 posts
I wonder if anyone can help please?

I've created documents containing a table in Word in portrait, and by necessity, with quite a full page - 0.5cm margin top & bottom.

Once I apply a watermark to the page the bottom cell of the table 'drops' to a newly inserted sheet, thus making a 3 page doc a 4 pager, and destroying the table appearance. This is irrespective of the font size of the watermark etc.

Any ideas please why this is occurring and how I can get around it?

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 1,323 posts
Hi basils57,

Sorry for the late response. You can try changing the Table Properties so that Text wrapping is set to "Around". If you hover over the upper left corner of the table, you should find the cursor changes to somewhat of a compass. Right-click here and you'll be able to select Table Properties.